Top 4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 games in hand, 5 points off.

Sure, we probably wont do it, but when was the last time it was even still in our hands in April?

How many times over the last 30 years has it been possible?

Believe, until its no longer possible.
Bar City we can win all our remaining games, I mean we won't but we could... Y'know

Of course fourth place is possible, we have after all the joint highest number of points available to be won amongst the pack chasing the last CL spot. But we know we won't make it. I'd be a bit more optimistic if we weren't at City for the last game and if our GD wasn't so poor. What a sickener that would be if we were to miss out on goal difference.

I think the current top 3 is set. 4th is between us, the rs, Chelsea, Spurs and West Ham. We have 1 or 2 games in hand on them all. It is definitely possible but not likely with our up and down form. How we are where we are with a goal difference of three i have no idea. Let's see what happens. COYB.

I think the current top 3 is set. 4th is between us, the rs, Chelsea, Spurs and West Ham. We have 1 or 2 games in hand on them all. It is definitely possible but not likely with our up and down form. How we are where we are with a goal difference of three i have no idea. Let's see what happens. COYB.

Top two yes, not sure about Leicester, do not underestimate Rodgers ability to bottle it......it’s wide open, we are in the mix and have as good a chance as anyone......

Top two yes, not sure about Leicester, do not underestimate Rodgers ability to bottle it......it’s wide open, we are in the mix and have as good a chance as anyone......
Them beating Brighton was a massive result. Could have seen them slipping but think they’ve got enough now. That Ineacho (sp) came good at just the right time.
If Rodriguez stays fit we’ve got a chance. I’d be surprised if we did but stranger things have happened.

2 games in hand, 5 points off.

Sure, we probably wont do it, but when was the last time it was even still in our hands in April?

How many times over the last 30 years has it been possible?

Believe, until its no longer possible.
Bobby’s first season? After we beat Arsenal I actually thought it would happen. But we’ve seen this film about 3 times already this season. Opportunity presents itself, and we trip up at the first hurdle.

Status
Not open for further replies.