Match Thread Everton vs Burnley - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Coleman was fit it was a really poor decision to play Holgate at right back & as soon as we went 2 down he should have been hooked.
Bad mistakes by Davies & Allan for the goals but they did take them really well.

We’ve tried spending a ton loads of money, we’ve tried getting the best manager money can buy, none of it has worked, put us in the bin.

You've got yourselves somehow back in the game because of one moment of quality.

How many times did we test Pope after that? Once - and it was an easy save.

Other than that, Coleman's blocked shot, and that was it.

You can blame the players all you like, but the manager takes the fair share of the blame.

Another nothing performance. If we had fans, you can bet we will not have this kind of inept performance. Players are letting us down. It's THEIR loss, as well as ours.

Ragged selection of formation, poor player selection. We have 3-5 players who are top 5 level tne rest 10-16 place table players. Why keep doing play from back or diamond when they don't work??? Bad management just embarrassing as professional athletes and footballers.
I can't see we've got any other players to put in other than youth, which I wouldn't be against.

The bench is awful, all we're doing at the moment is rotating our terrible players, all as terrible as each other.

Disappointed with the result but can't say I'm surprised. Our league position flatters us to be honest but this isn't the end of the world.

I went for DCL as MoM for his goal and what might have been but for a couple of poor touches. Not going to lose any sleep over this game :coffee:

It’s all the things we know

Gomes is too slow
Davies is too weak
Iwobi is dreadful
Holgate isn’t a full back
Richarlison is having a poor season

Etc etc. Rinse and repeat next week.

If Coleman was fit it was a really poor decision to play Holgate at right back & as soon as we went 2 down he should have been hooked.
Bad mistakes by Davies & Allan for the goals but they did take them really well.

Coleman starts and he never gets up because he's too scared of not having the legs to get back.

It's on the recruitment. We needed a RB 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.