Top 4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s see what happens tonight. I’m not expecting much to be honest, but am deffo not writing us off before a ball is kicked. I think this season has proven that anything can happen.

A defeat may knock our confidence, though. A heavy defeat definitely will. A draw still keeps us in it, and a win would be awesome.

Whatever the result, it won’t define our season.
Yes this

Miles behind top 4.

We're a top 5th - 8th team at best. A couple of injuries and we become bang average.

Still a couple of windows away and another 3 or 4 quality players away from even thinking about top 4.

We are when we.go into games against the big teams without our best players.

If we can keep beating the teams below us we can still qualify ( hard task like don't get me wrong )
I’d be amazed if we get five more points than Chelsea between now and the end of the season.
Europa at best. But I would be happy with that.

Miles behind top 4.

We're a top 5th - 8th team at best. A couple of injuries and we become bang average.

Still a couple of windows away and another 3 or 4 quality players away from even thinking about top 4.
Yes, unfortunately.

Chelsea are a typical top 4 standard. Quality players in abundance.

A couple of teams hitting top form as we go through the motions. If we get players back we could go on a run but I think we are aiming to finish above wham.

Let's see where we are when we play spurs, the run of games before that will show how serious we are about top 4, all winnable ganes

Miles behind top 4.

Progress though isn’t it mate?

Can safely say Doucoure, James, Godfrey are significant upgrades in what we previously had and if we keep improving like that we’ll be boss again in no time.

Europe in any form is an over achievement for a side who lost to Liverpool kids last year.

Today just wasn’t our night.

Not this year.
Thing is beat Villa and we are only one point behind Chelsea, tonight is a massive blow, but it's not totally off.
We just have to be almost perfect and hope the European games can stretch someone

People are welcome to be as positive as they like and have their opinion that we could sneak in, but for me the combination of defeat there and the Doucoure injury means the best we can do is miss out while putting on a fight.

I'd be delighted with that as it'd mean we may finish top 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.