2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlo has been forming very subtly in throughout the season, a very versatile squad that at the moment when most teams face declining performance curves the tofees are on the rise. The central structure of the team is in good health and the absences of James or any featured player of the team were planned a long time ago and we have the variants to overcome the difficulty achieving the ranking at the end of the season. With the added benefit of having at critical times replacement players in good condition who can play at the same time, getting powerful combinations for defense or attack.

Pickford 《 》Olsen
Mina 《 》Keane
Allan 《 》Davies
James 《 》Sigurdson
Iwobi 《 》Gomez
Richy-DCL 《 》King-Bernard

I am very calm and confident that we will get the classification to the European Cups... :celebrate: :dance: :celebrate: :dance:

Carlo has been forming very subtly in throughout the season, a very versatile squad that at the moment when most teams face declining performance curves the tofees are on the rise. The central structure of the team is in good health and the absences of James or any featured player of the team were planned a long time ago and we have the variants to overcome the difficulty achieving the ranking at the end of the season. With the added benefit of having at critical times replacement players in good condition who can play at the same time, getting powerful combinations for defense or attack.

Pickford 《 》Olsen
Mina 《 》Keane
Allan 《 》Davies
James 《 》Sigurdson
Iwobi 《 》Gomez
Richy-DCL 《 》King-Bernard

I am very calm and confident that we will get the classification to the European Cups... :celebrate: :dance: :celebrate: :dance:

Don't think Bernard has done enough to earn the title 'King'

Is he available for the Chelsea game?

I had thought so, but the fact we were probably saving Sigurdsson for it last night has made me doubt this.

I suppose they could play together as long as Allan and Doucoure are the midfield, but James and Sigurdsson havent started a game together since Fulham.

I had thought so, but the fact we were probably saving Sigurdsson for it last night has made me doubt this.

I suppose they could play together as long as Allan and Doucoure are the midfield, but James and Sigurdsson havent started a game together since Fulham.

Not sure Sigurdsson has the legs for two games in 60 odd hours so maybe wasn't fit for 90 mins yesterday. Having James available in some form, even for half an hour as a sub, would be a help on Monday.

Not sure Sigurdsson has the legs for two games in 60 odd hours so maybe wasn't fit for 90 mins yesterday. Having James available in some form, even for half an hour as a sub, would be a help on Monday.

I think one of them starts the other comes off the bench. I think Sigurdsson was sub last night just in case James doesn't make it and he has to play the full 90.

I think one of them starts the other comes off the bench. I think Sigurdsson was sub last night just in case James doesn't make it and he has to play the full 90.

I'm hoping James is available at least off the bench.

I'd be disappointed if he's out again. At the moment with Carlo's injury information, James playing is really just more of a pleasant surprise than anything these days.

I'm hoping James is available at least off the bench.

I'd be disappointed if he's out again. At the moment with Carlo's injury information, James playing is really just more of a pleasant surprise than anything these days.
As long as Carlo can keep him fit for the big games then he’s a big asset. I don’t mind him missing Southampton and WBA if he’s scoring at Old Trafford and assisting at Anfield. His quality would be a massive asset against Chelsea.

As long as Carlo can keep him fit for the big games then he’s a big asset. I don’t mind him missing Southampton and WBA if he’s scoring at Old Trafford and assisting at Anfield. His quality would be a massive asset against Chelsea.
There is a 100% chance James will start Monday. Carlo had that game in mind when he chose to sit him following Mordor

That's my ITK

Status
Not open for further replies.