2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time visitor on your forum.
Coming from the same region as Ancelotti in Italy.I’ve always been a massive Carlo Ancelotti fan,I’ve been closely following Everton both on television and on this forum. It looks like Carlo and Everton is the perfect match.
I’ve always been under the impression that Carlo has never been fully given the credit he truly deserves in England for the exceptional managerial career he’s had thus far. It seems like his achievements in the game have been vastly underrated because of the talent made available to him.I personally think it takes a exceptional talent to keep the squads that Carlo has had available happy.The man is a truly world class man manager.Carlo likes to build from scratch and improve the football once he has the confidence in his squad. Carlo has a plan A,B,C and D. They don’t always work but he’s never scared to try different things. Carlo is also a fantastic coach who improves players both technically and tactically.
Where Carlo really comes through is that he is a truly classy and humble gentlemen. Carlo doesn’t make excuses.He doesn’t get too carried away when he wins or when he loses.When reporters try to make a story out of something that’s happened.Carlo has a classy way of killing the story dead. Everything he does is done in private.That’s why he’s so respected by the world class players he’s managed in the past.Just look at the list of players that Carlo has managed in the past.It’s truly incredible.
when you compare him with another world class manger in Mourinho.Which one would you rather have representing your club?.
I‘ve always looked at Everton as a real football club with real passionate supporters. Please be patient.There is always going to be ups and downs in a long term project that your football club is going through at the moment.
Carlo and Ferguson is a great combination.
One thing is for sure. Carlo will leave you in better shape then he found you.
You can come again!

SOME OF THE ANCELOTTI PRE MATCH SOUTHAMPTON P/C

Good news week​

In the last few days, there's been a lot of good news. We are working to keep the good news every day. It was a good result [at Anfield], a good step forward for the new stadium & Digne signed a new contract

Ancelotti wants home comforts​

The result was really good, the performance also showed we can compete in some games. Now we have to look forward because we have a home game, we have to improve our home run at Goodison

Duo are fit to start​

Ancelotti confirms Allan and Calvert-Lewin are ok and training regularly "They are ready to play, for sure, from the beginning"

Another couple of weeks out for Mina​

Gbamin is progressing well. We don't know when he will be back training with the team. I think Yerry Mina will be out for at least two weeks

Ancelotti on Saints​

They play games with a strong intensity, high pressure & played quite well in my opinion. I think we have to pay attention about what we are able to do at home that we could not in the last games. We want to avoid problems we had in the games before

Carlo on Euro Race​

In my opinion we don't have to look at the table, we have to play game by game and see where we are at the end of the season. We have to work hard because it will not be easy, but I think we can compete until the end, To have the trust of the players is really important. It's [also] important to have the trust of the club. The best way is you have trust in the players & they have trust in you

Carlo on Meeting Fans after Derby Win​

They [the fans] didn't talk to me
I went outside only once, biking but I go really fast so I am difficult to catch

Carlo on Bramley-Moore Dock​

I would like to be there when the new stadium will be open. To finish the contract here until 2024 means you did a good job & that it won't be stopped on 2024. I feel good & so I would like to stay as long as possible

Carlo on Home Form​

Away we are more focused defensively. We do less mistakes... At home maybe we think that the games are easier & we are not able to keep the concentration that we had away [from Goodison] When you are able to open the scoring it is important, not only for us. Yes, of course, it will be really important - but as I said defensively we have to be more focused when we are at home

Carlo on Richarlison​

He is a lot better, he's a better player than was in the first part of the season. Now he's working with consistency, he's focused. He can easily reach more goals this season, At the start of the season he was suspended for three games, he was not fit physically because he travelled a lot for int'l games. Now he's back. He can easily reach more than 10 goals this season. Richarlison is a top talent

Carlo on Improving non top 6 form​

We have to be able to solve this kind of problem... This league is a really high level & I have to consider also the teams at the bottom are doing really well. To play against Fulham & Burnley is not easy, not at all"

Carlo on Pickford​

He did really well and it is what he's able to do, and that's it. It's true that the fact that Olsen is there can help us to be more motivated and focused. I am going to continue the rotation of the goalkeepers until the end of the season.

Carlo on King​

He played parts in games. It's important for him to stay fit. His condition is good & he is adapting really well. He will find a place in the first XI in some games

Last edited:

Coming from the same region as Ancelotti in Italy.I’ve always been a massive Carlo Ancelotti fan,I’ve been closely following Everton both on television and on this forum. It looks like Carlo and Everton is the perfect match.
I’ve always been under the impression that Carlo has never been fully given the credit he truly deserves in England for the exceptional managerial career he’s had thus far. It seems like his achievements in the game have been vastly underrated because of the talent made available to him.I personally think it takes a exceptional talent to keep the squads that Carlo has had available happy.The man is a truly world class man manager.Carlo likes to build from scratch and improve the football once he has the confidence in his squad. Carlo has a plan A,B,C and D. They don’t always work but he’s never scared to try different things. Carlo is also a fantastic coach who improves players both technically and tactically.
Where Carlo really comes through is that he is a truly classy and humble gentlemen. Carlo doesn’t make excuses.He doesn’t get too carried away when he wins or when he loses.When reporters try to make a story out of something that’s happened.Carlo has a classy way of killing the story dead. Everything he does is done in private.That’s why he’s so respected by the world class players he’s managed in the past.Just look at the list of players that Carlo has managed in the past.It’s truly incredible.
when you compare him with another world class manger in Mourinho.Which one would you rather have representing your club?.
I‘ve always looked at Everton as a real football club with real passionate supporters. Please be patient.There is always going to be ups and downs in a long term project that your football club is going through at the moment.

Hello and welcome. I agree with everything you've said.

I can't think of a manager I want more at the club because Carlo represents how I'd approach treating players. We had some dropoffs in some games, but the team isn't really ready to win a title yet.

I hope he can stay for at least two terms, that would take him to his late sixties, I hope he can have a crack at the national team if not Italy then any other team, he would be a fantastic national team coach.

Good news week​

In the last few days, there's been a lot of good news. We are working to keep the good news every day. It was a good result [at Anfield], a good step forward for the new stadium & Digne signed a new contract

The result was really good, the performance also showed we can compete in some games. Now we have to look forward because we have a home game, we have to improve our home run at Goodison

Duo are fit to start​

Ancelotti confirms Allan and Calvert-Lewin are ok and training regularly "They are ready to play, for sure, from the beginning"

Gbamin is progressing well. We don't know when he will be back training with the team. I think Yerry Mina will be out for at least two weeks

Ancelotti on Saints​

They play games with a strong intensity, high pressure & played quite well in my opinion. I think we have to pay attention about what we are able to do at home that we could not in the last games. We want to avoid problems we had in the games before

Carlo on Euro Race​

In my opinion we don't have to look at the table, we have to play game by game and see where we are at the end of the season. We have to work hard because it will not be easy, but I think we can compete until the end, To have the trust of the players is really important. It's [also] important to have the trust of the club. The best way is you have trust in the players & they have trust in you

I went outside only once, biking but I go really fast so I am difficult to catch

I would like to be there when the new stadium will be open. To finish the contract here until 2024 means you did a good job & that it won't be stopped on 2024. I feel good & so I would like to stay as long as possible

Carlo on Home Form​

Away we are more focused defensively. We do less mistakes... At home maybe we think that the games are easier & we are not able to keep the concentration that we had away [from Goodison] When you are able to open the scoring it is important, not only for us. Yes, of course, it will be really important - but as I said defensively we have to be more focused when we are at home

Carlo on Richarlison​

He is a lot better, he's a better player than was in the first part of the season. Now he's working with consistency, he's focused. He can easily reach more goals this season, At the start of the season he was suspended for three games, he was not fit physically because he travelled a lot for int'l games. Now he's back. He can easily reach more than 10 goals this season. Richarlison is a top talent

We have to be able to solve this kind of problem... This league is a really high level & I have to consider also the teams at the bottom are doing really well. To play against Fulham & Burnley is not easy, not at all"

Carlo on Pickford​

He did really well and it is what he's able to do, and that's it. It's true that the fact that Olsen is there can help us to be more motivated and focused. I am going to continue the rotation of the goalkeepers until the end of the season.

Carlo on King​

He played parts in games. It's important for him to stay fit. His condition is good & he is adapting really well. He will find a place in the first XI in some games

Think he misunderstood the first reporter ha. Answered completely different questions.

Excellent first post and I'm truly impressed by your English, my Italian extends as far as Vidal Sassoon and your countless amazing dishes I love to ruin in the kitchen!
We're delighted to have him here, a truly world class manager and person.

Good news week​

Duo are fit to start​

Ancelotti on Saints​

Carlo on Euro Race​

Carlo on Home Form​

Carlo on Richarlison​

Carlo on Pickford​

Carlo on King​

This is encouraging, hope he means to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.