New Everton Stadium Discussion

If I ever bump into Joe Hanson, I'm buying him a pint or two. Brilliantly put and really shot down the position of those from English Heritage, especially with the background of the wall that they were quick to defend as a historical part of Liverpool, despite the history behind it to begin with. Well done that man.
English Heritage are a bunch of self obsessed historians who have no interest in the future. They would rather see and old building fall down than see it being redeveloped and part of a more modern enterprise.

Fantastic news. It’s a thing of beauty.

My only question (and I don’t have a clue about this)

Could potential climate change issues and any subsequent rise in sea levels be a risk in future years?

Talking to the Nephew today
He is a GAA supporter with a passing interest in football
When the GAA redeveloped Croke park into an 80,000 capacity stadium ,they sold corporate boxes on a 10 year lease for big money #
I know our company bought one as did Eircom (national phone co.) and a good few others
I am sure Moshiri and Usmanov know a few companies (@USM ) that would pay handsomely for prime corporate boxes
Say 30 boxes at 20m for 20 yrs(a bit dear I know but that's creative accounting for you )
That's 500m for the stadium paid off and a few quid left over for a RB ,RW and maybe a CM
Optimistic I know but so was 30m for the right to bid on the naming rights