2020/21 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said this a few weeks back but it really feels like we got this lad at exactly the right time, just as he was moving up a level in his game. Such a clever bit of business and I can't wait to see him go from strength to strength. Physically, got everything you'd want, as he has mentally, and the very technical aspects (positioning so on) will come with experience and good coaching. Future captain.

The first game I saw him for us I thought bloody ell his touch isn't great wtf ,wow hes got pace well disciplined very young what a signing finally were getting players with pace, great isn't it

Great potential and also strikes me as a decent lad with a good attitude. He wasn’t flustered at all against Mane, shows the right sort of confidence too.

I’m not a Marcel Brands fan in all honesty however he deserves a lot of credit for this signing so far, exactly what we needed at the back.

It has to go down as a brilliant spot from the people who decided he was worth 20 odd million. He's not good enough on the ball to play full back forever but as a centre half he's going to be some force. For me, it's like we got Lescott at the start of his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.