Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@BlueToff not meanign to call you out specifically but you have said, repeatedly, Thiago is a brilliant player. He's done nothing in the league literally all year. Still sticking to your stance?

I think he's a very good player. But, he's next to useless at the moment because he has nothing around him without that protection of Fabinho and Henderson.

For example, in the derby in October him and Henderson ran the show mate.

Last year at Bayern he played with Goretzka and Muller/Tolisso/Kimmich - loads of legs and power.

We did a good job on him today. I'm glad he's flopping.

Watching MotD and the commentator says it's the tackle by Doucoure that causes Henderson's injury. Shocking how all the rough boys pick on the poor redshites whose only purpose in life and to spread happiness and perform Olympic Class dives in order to steal points off teams they are unable to beat fairly

Last edited:

Yes

Dear Lous missus

He loves you, he loves you very much.

We don't win very often

We very rarely win against the rs

We never win against the rs away

Let Lou have his 10th Peroni

Then let Lou have an 11th and 12th knowing that you'll never have to worry about him having 12 fir another 2o years

Best wishes you beautiful woman

maccavennie x

She's sitting next to me macca and she thinks you're so sweet but she says "isn't there some dishes that need cleaning" lol by the way mate, she put the laughing emoji at the end. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.