Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't watch the game. Gave up watching Anfield Derbies finally after the one against their kids in the cup.

Only checked the score when it was already injury time.

Gobsmacked.

Then went down to tell my 10 year old son that we'd just won the derby for the first time in his lifetime. The last win I on holiday with my wife in Barcelona and she was 5 months pregnant with him. The look on his face when I told him.
Beautiful.
What a lovely story. I still remember the day like yesterday and knew it would be ages until it happened again, but what a wait worth having it was!.

I loved the way the ball was being headed aimlessly back and forth and then James just pulled it down out of the air and controlled it perfectly. As soon as I saw it was him under it I knew he’d do that. I didn’t expect, however, that he’d play such a brilliant ball through to put Richarlison through on goal. Fantastic from both of them.
It was fantastic of both, the pass was lovely but the finish was just class. We need to continue developing this partnership between Richarlison and James. I want more goals from both of them later this season.

Even though doucoure was poor tonight, he was still involved in the first goal. James through ball was very good and Richarlisons finish proves to me that his poor season is because he's covering for deficiencies in other areas. Anyway let's celebrate on a great performance!

Status
Not open for further replies.