2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wants to leave but PSG have to pay up.

They are in the top 5 richest clubs so we need to fleece them.

I dont see much chance if him coming back. He wants to leave.
Depends on what happens in the summer tbh, he’ll be heading off to the Euros with Italy pretty much once the season ends so unless Poch decides to make a permanent deal before that begins, he’ll be back here once Italy are out

yes buddy. do u notice he has the exact same traits that the exact same people hounded mr lukaku for.
Indeed.

What are people's opinions on young Mr. Nkounkous absence from first team football?

I recall reading somewhere that his perceived problems are from a lack of application in training, an overdeveloped sense of ego and the most disagreeable way in which he carries himself much like Mr Kean & Mr Lukaku.

If Everton had a centre forward “type” it’s a big hard working centre forward who can lead the line and be a target man, we hardly ever vere from that or really warm to an alternative style, Andy Johnson, probably our last nippy forward, Radzinski before that.

Indeed.

What are people's opinions on young Mr. Nkounkous absence from first team football?

I recall reading somewhere that his perceived problems are from a lack of application in training, an overdeveloped sense of ego and the most disagreeable way in which he carries himself much like Mr Kean & Mr Lukaku.

Obviously a Brands signing.

Indeed.

did u hear this from a bald porky gentleman with a broken crotch buddy??

True but when a fanbase and squad seem to have their heart set on a player, and obviously you can afford him, it'll be hard for them to walk away. Might go to the wire but they will undoubtedly want to keep him.

I'm sure they aren't pining for Kean when they might have Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.