2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice the Trump notion of constantly repeating a lie until it becomes a truth has arrived at the Moise Kean thread

The suggestion seems to be that the club forced the lad into a move to PSG.
The truth is completely different, Moise Kean realised he was competing directly with DCL and there was no immediate prospect of him dislodging our first choice striker.

We have all seen this season that DCL has made himself undroppable.

Moise Kean did not want to live on scraps of appearances or play wide on the right where his impact was mixed .

He made it abundantly clear that he was unhappy with the situation and that was blatantly obvious to anybody who watched his performances before the loan deal to PSG was completed.
He didn't engage with his teammates and he didn't celebrate any goal he scored.

We all knew he was going to leave the club either on loan or permanently.
The loan deal has worked very well for PSG, for Moise Kean and possibly most of all for Everton

There is no buy out clause in the loan deal, the player has played lots of games, scored plenty of goals, albeit in a second tier league and his profile is now higher than when we first signed him

Moise Kean is in a strong position but Everton are in an equally strong position.
He is still our player 100% , we decide with Moise Kean if he stays or leaves.

Unless his form falls off a cliff or unless clubs cannot spend any money because of Covid then Mise Kean has a higher value than when we signed him.
We will have a player coming back to us more capable of contributing to our season or
We will gave a player worth a lot of money or
What we may see in the summer window clubs swapping players in order to get new signings without spending any real money
Moise Kean will be a very traceable asset.

So, to debunk the lie...Moise Kean pushed for the move
that is a lot of words buddy.

He hasn't had them on either side of him a fair chunk this season, and he's scored 15 goals I believe.

He's played extremely well tonight for PSG. I watch them a lot for work and he's played pretty well every time I've seen him.

He's got quality - he's a good finisher, plenty of strength and a good turn of pace. He isn't a target man, he isn't a winger who can take on four or five players.

We lumped so much on him to be exactly what we needed straight off the bat. It's no surprise to see him thrive in a better attacking team, but any player would.

He wouldn't have scored as many goals, or played as many games, for us as he has done for PSG. But that's not cause we're better than them, we just play in a totally different way. Good player, probably the wrong time, but also the wrong expectations.

Possibly. I don't personally feel he's a particularly outstanding talent as I've not seen anything stand out for us or for PSG to say "he's the future" - especially in the premiership. Something that pops out like when you saw Rom, or Rashford for eg.

I get he's good around the box but at the moment he's a player that waits for chances than work for them.

Like you mentioned...he's not a target man, not a winger, won't press etc, so it's a poor fit for us.

Reminds me very much of Ballotelli.

Seems like young Moise has magically dropped the sulking attitude, laziness and downright wrong un' sensibilities that some on here were absolutely sure were the sole cause of his problems at Everton.
yes buddy. do u notice he has the exact same traits that the exact same people hounded mr lukaku for.

I notice the Trump notion of constantly repeating a lie until it becomes a truth has arrived at the Moise Kean thread

The suggestion seems to be that the club forced the lad into a move to PSG.
The truth is completely different, Moise Kean realised he was competing directly with DCL and there was no immediate prospect of him dislodging our first choice striker.

We have all seen this season that DCL has made himself undroppable.

Moise Kean did not want to live on scraps of appearances or play wide on the right where his impact was mixed .

He made it abundantly clear that he was unhappy with the situation and that was blatantly obvious to anybody who watched his performances before the loan deal to PSG was completed.
He didn't engage with his teammates and he didn't celebrate any goal he scored.

We all knew he was going to leave the club either on loan or permanently.
The loan deal has worked very well for PSG, for Moise Kean and possibly most of all for Everton

There is no buy out clause in the loan deal, the player has played lots of games, scored plenty of goals, albeit in a second tier league and his profile is now higher than when we first signed him

Moise Kean is in a strong position but Everton are in an equally strong position.
He is still our player 100% , we decide with Moise Kean if he stays or leaves.

Unless his form falls off a cliff or unless clubs cannot spend any money because of Covid then Mise Kean has a higher value than when we signed him.
We will have a player coming back to us more capable of contributing to our season or
We will gave a player worth a lot of money or
What we may see in the summer window clubs swapping players in order to get new signings without spending any real money
Moise Kean will be a very traceable asset.

So, to debunk the lie...Moise Kean pushed for the move

Possibly. I don't personally feel he's a particularly outstanding talent as I've not seen anything stand out for us or for PSG to say "he's the future" - especially in the premiership. Something that pops out like when you saw Rom, or Rashford for eg.

I get he's good around the box but at the moment he's a player that waits for chances than work for them.

Like you mentioned...he's not a target man, not a winger, won't press etc, so it's a poor fit for us.

Reminds me very much of Ballotelli.

Reminds me of Lineker.

Status
Not open for further replies.