2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes

we were playing him in entirely the wrong position - as part of a front three he would look far better

This is basically my point.

I don't regret him going based on what he did for us.It's just, he's ours, and we're crap going forward - as I posted in the Carlo thread earlier we've created the fourth lowest amount of chances in the league this season, and are just an incredibly hard club for a young player new to the league to get accustomed to.

We can probably make a profit on him - it just has to be spent wisely.

Yeah I get that. But a lot of the media coverage was because he was a £25m signing who had been substituted after 18 mins for tactical reasons. That's a much bigger story than a youth player coming off after an hour in the 112th minute.

Yeah your right. But the hypocrisy of them . Everything they said what was wrong with the act happened to the young lad from west ham.

But like you say, no story because hes not a celebrity footballer.

Yhats where we are now

I notice the Trump notion of constantly repeating a lie until it becomes a truth has arrived at the Moise Kean thread

The suggestion seems to be that the club forced the lad into a move to PSG.
The truth is completely different, Moise Kean realised he was competing directly with DCL and there was no immediate prospect of him dislodging our first choice striker.

We have all seen this season that DCL has made himself undroppable.

Moise Kean did not want to live on scraps of appearances or play wide on the right where his impact was mixed .

He made it abundantly clear that he was unhappy with the situation and that was blatantly obvious to anybody who watched his performances before the loan deal to PSG was completed.
He didn't engage with his teammates and he didn't celebrate any goal he scored.

We all knew he was going to leave the club either on loan or permanently.
The loan deal has worked very well for PSG, for Moise Kean and possibly most of all for Everton

There is no buy out clause in the loan deal, the player has played lots of games, scored plenty of goals, albeit in a second tier league and his profile is now higher than when we first signed him

Moise Kean is in a strong position but Everton are in an equally strong position.
He is still our player 100% , we decide with Moise Kean if he stays or leaves.

Unless his form falls off a cliff or unless clubs cannot spend any money because of Covid then Mise Kean has a higher value than when we signed him.
We will have a player coming back to us more capable of contributing to our season or
We will gave a player worth a lot of money or
What we may see in the summer window clubs swapping players in order to get new signings without spending any real money
Moise Kean will be a very traceable asset.

So, to debunk the lie...Moise Kean pushed for the move

People forget his two starts for us this season, despite scoring, he looked very poor against League One and Two defenders, would he really have had better impact in games like Sunday or both Newcastle games or Leeds or West Ham? Would we have been gearing up for a League Cup final next month if he’d have played against United?
How can someone come on up front for 15 minutes, score & look very poor?

guys it seems goodison is a toxic graveyard for young talent. it is time to ask ourselves if it is us who helps create this problem with fat fathers being very angry to players because the blue pills they ordered have not yet arrived.

Seems like young Moise has magically dropped the sulking attitude, laziness and downright wrong un' sensibilities that some on here were absolutely sure were the sole cause of his problems at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.