Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put Mina on, move Digne up the field on the left. Put Richy on the right and take Holgate off and play a back three...dead easy this management lark...if it doesn’t work take James off and put Iwobi on.....

Quite a few players are cacking themselves out there just because it’s United, even without any fans. Rodriguez has cacked himself so much that he only passes backwards.

Why? Because we as fans invest alot of money and emotion in to this club only to be let down continuously with lack of effort and desire.... They bottled this when they turned up in the coach.

Not closing down comes down to desire and determination to win the ball, these players clearly dont care!

So sorry if I`m not sat here not caring what the score is like you!
No mate.

I know we have had some good results away from home lately and I am writing this at half time, but I am hating the the way we play our football under Ancelotti and we cant blame the players because they are playing to orders, defend, defend, defend, backwards, sideways , defend, backwards sideways defend, can't take much more of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.