Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are just so boring honestly. Either be consistently good or consistently crap, sick of this jackyl and Hyde rubbish every week.

Just attack?

Don't know what's happened to richarlison but he's been dog water this season, he can't run in a straight line and if he gets a chance just slices it out of play
Even when were are so called good, we still look disjointed also all we ever do is the try and slow the game down and pass backwards. We are seriously poor club, I know he hasn’t had much service but ever ball bounces off of DCL why can’t he control a football. A Lukaku in this team would improve it so much, hopefully e get a world c,ass striker in the summer, but tbh that wouldn’t help today.

We’re going to remain a nothing club, and there’s no chance of us getting Europe. All of our players are cowards, who refuse to pass forwards, and seem to put in barely any effort. I can’t be bothered even watching us for a while.

I fear it could end up five or six if United want it, which it looks like they do. Our players are a disgrace to the club. There's no defending any of them there.

Status
Not open for further replies.