2020/21 JonJoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to hear him doing well, but like I say about Davies and co, they're good solid players, with good attitudes and effort, but are more suited to Sheffield, Burnley, Crystal Palace than an Everton side wanting to play in Europe.

The less of these types of players we have, the more successful we will be. Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

Hopefully a positive spell at Celtic gets us £5mil+ for him in the Summer.

I would have liked to seen him get a few games for us under his belt tbh - we play Coleman who is sadly really poor sometimes .......JJK did well in Germany yet the other lot sign a reserve centre half from then from their B team ?

Kenny isn't very good. He did OK in Germany, was part of one of the worst defences in the league - it was quite telling there wasn't a queue of suitors looking for him and in the end it was Burnley and Celtic this window.

Hope he does well and we get a decent fee in the Summer - not good enough and never will be.

Kenny isn't very good. He did OK in Germany, was part of one of the worst defences in the league - it was quite telling there wasn't a queue of suitors looking for him and in the end it was Burnley and Celtic this window.

Hope he does well and we get a decent fee in the Summer - not good enough and never will be.
As good as Co.eman has been he is not the answer for us either ......I would have sent him out on loan and kept Kenny ......saved wages too......

Not sure any club would have taken Coleman on loan or what ever.
yet we keep him on top wages when he is clearly past his best - look he's been a great player for us, but since his injury which was horrific he is finished imo we keep the oldies and send out the youth .... a poor policy ...... which has been going on for an age......

I
I would have liked to seen him get a few games for us under his belt tbh - we play Coleman who is sadly really poor sometimes .......JJK did well in Germany yet the other lot sign a reserve centre half from then from their B team ?
I think his injuries have just come at the wrong time, he was injured at the start of season when Coleman went off against Liverpool, that was his moment.

I

I think his injuries have just come at the wrong time, he was injured at the start of season when Coleman went off against Liverpool, that was his moment.
Poor excuse never had a run in the team ......Irony mind loaning players out, but at least give the proven ones a run first ......the loan is also go a poor League......

Poor excuse never had a run in the team ......Irony mind loaning players out, but at least give the proven ones a run first ......the loan is also go a poor League......
Poor excuse? Yeah go on Jonjoe lad go play an extended run of games while you're injured you'll be sound! There was at least a month I noticed he wasn't making the bench and Carlo said he was injured. When he's been fit he's been on the bench and not used because by and large he's not good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.