Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a team that has won at City, Spurs and Arsenal. We were without Doucoure and Allan. I’m disappointed with the performance, but if I’m honest I expected us to get beat with that midfield, so overall a point isn’t the worse score line in the world.

i don’t think anyone including myself is that unhappy with the draw. It’s more the manner of it.
Another howler from a keeper he insists on playing. Why sign Olsen? We didn’t even try to get a second until they equalised.

4 points from a good Leicester team is a good return. It’s all about the manner of it. Had Pickford not dropped one and it was a good goal then I would be less annoyed.

Of course....

Equaliser by Draper
Suggeted track: Rhythm of the Night (Corona)

Equaliser by Marshall
Suggeted track: Don't Speak (No Doubt)

Equaliser by Marshall (again!)
Suggeted track: It's like that (Run DMC v Jason Nevins)

Equaliser by Bent
Suggeted track: Run (Snow Patrol)

As for MOTM, Big Ben gets it.... anyone who votes Pickford should throw their broaband in the bin and exist peacefully in Nepal as a mountain eunuch. Not an apocalyptic result but could have been so much more. Sheff U beating Mancs makes up for it.

Defended resolutely but we were at home against a team without a recognised striker.

Was a real opportunity tonight to capitalise on teams around us dropping points and put us into an excellent position. Instead, we are once again lamenting pickford for yet another abysmal mistake. He can't handle it at all and doesn't appear to have the head for the very top level.

Richarlisons reaction at full time says it all. It was a poor performance and we were lucky to get a point.

Another strange one.
Battered for the most part.
Score a worldy.
Could have snatched a winner.
Might have won but for a keeper blunder.
Probably the right result, but feel we still should have taken all the points at the whistle.

They will feel the same.

unfortunate for that goal...but they are a cracking side, bang in form.

4 points we have taken from them now, need to be positive.
Agree they are a good side a point was a good result,we missed our defensive midfielders who could have made all the difference in turning defence into attack.Keep on going Blues we've got a great chance to finish this season on a high.

Status
Not open for further replies.