Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute huge game and a massive opportunity for us...

We all know what usually happens in those instances.

Come on Carlo, please make me wrong.

just been on their entire pre-match thread,

they honestly a bunch of tw**s

I dont know what would be sweeter 3 points, or giving them a cricket bat to their fragile identity
time to go digging for some funny quotes then

time to go digging for some funny quotes then
Man for man we are better in every single position throughout the team , there’s no-one on their side I would trade for .

sometimes that doesn’t guarantee the result and I think this will be a draw
They've become a Sainsbury's Taste the Difference version of Pulis' Stoke nowadays. I don't think any other team is quite as primed to exploit our woes from set-pieces.
Big big game this. Win it and there a significant gap starting to form over the Europa league spots. Lose and Everton are only 3 points behind us with two games in hand.

As an aside with fans this is probably the game with the most edge to it now given Everton fans' weird obsession with us.

Would take a draw.
To be fair most are reasonable and would take a draw, This is the best I found, Apparently Ancelotti is just the Italian Pulis.

Never really had an issue with leciester. Quite happy they upset the top 6 wankathon. Had a look at their prematch thread and they seem bricking it about set pieces. Come on keggers and mina!

Having said that I hope Davies two foots Maddison the utter gobshite.

Picko
Holdgate Mina Keane Digne
Davies Sigs Gomez
Hamez DCL Richy

Could play Godfrey on auxiliary Maddison watch instead of Sigs...

Should be a corker.

3-2 us
Could play my Mum instead of Davies, despite the wheelchair she is quicker and better than him all-round.

Status
Not open for further replies.