Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think we can afford Ings without some outs, though word is that we're trying.. Does Dzeko still have it? I would think that our scouting team would know, since we were keeping tabs on Olsen.

If we could talk Milan into a swap of Kean for Leao, that could work but I think we're better off taking the cash this summer if possible.

Moved this to the transfer thread...

The Kean for Leao swap deal is somewhat interesting...

In a 433 Leao would play in the same left forward position as Richarlison.

He's absolutely rapid and would put alot of pressure on Richarlison to raise his game.

Also, he'd work if we had either Godfrey or Digne at LB because he's so quick in counter attacking situations.

In addition it would free up Richarlison to play up top if DCL missed any games or needed to be subbed.

Alot of people have been clamouring for a right sided attacker which i think now seems to be James/Iwobi so perhaps now it makes sense to add competition for Richarlison and DCL as well as a midfielder and right back.

Moved this to the transfer thread...

The Kean for Leao swap deal is somewhat interesting...

In a 433 Leao would play in the same left forward position as Richarlison.

He's absolutely rapid and would put alot of pressure on Richarlison to raise his game.

Also, he'd work if we had either Godfrey or Digne at LB because he's so quick in counter attacking situations.

In addition it would free up Richarlison to play up top if DCL missed any games or needed to be subbed.

Alot of people have been clamouring for a right sided attacker which i think now seems to be James/Iwobi so perhaps now it makes sense to add competition for Richarlison and DCL as well as a midfielder and right back.

I think Leao is potentially a good addition for the reasons you identify, but I also think we'll struggle to get Milan to add enough to the scale to give us full market value for Kean. If we scalp Leicester and the CL pot of gold starts looking attainable as a result, it's probably worth the dice roll. If we lose and let Leicester get well clear, it's questionable.

I think Leao is potentially a good addition for the reasons you identify, but I also think we'll struggle to get Milan to add enough to the scale to give us full market value for Kean. If we scalp Leicester and the CL pot of gold starts looking attainable as a result, it's probably worth the dice roll. If we lose and let Leicester get well clear, it's questionable.

If we lose against Leicester its not the end of the world.

We could lose against the top 6 but beat the bottom 10...all pts count the same.

Lampard has said Billy Gilmour is available on loan.

Im not saying we should loan him only...but could be worth approaching them for an option to buy.

Doubt they would accept of course but you never know with chelsea.

Lampard has said Billy Gilmour is available on loan.

Im not saying we should loan him only...but could be worth approaching them for an option to buy.

Doubt they would accept of course but you never know with chelsea.

Lampard has been sacked today so I dont think he has any say in it, plus there probably wont be any more ins or outs there in this window, as even if a new man comes in (tuchel? benitez?) he would probably want to see all the players in training and matches before letting them go.

I think Tammy Abraham would be a great player to have to help ease the burden on DCL. He doesn’t get much game time at Chelsea since giroud and Werner overtook him. He has great aerial ability and shooting ability. I know frank lampard was a big admirer but now he’s been sacked tuchel may try to bring his own players in and Abraham may not be in his plans. I accept that because he is young and English there may be a premium price on his head and Chelsea will probably not sell for less than 40-50 mil but I think he is worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.