Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Tammy Abraham would be a great player to have to help ease the burden on DCL. He doesn’t get much game time at Chelsea since giroud and Werner overtook him. He has great aerial ability and shooting ability. I know frank lampard was a big admirer but now he’s been sacked tuchel may try to bring his own players in and Abraham may not be in his plans. I accept that because he is young and English there may be a premium price on his head and Chelsea will probably not sell for less than 40-50 mil but I think he is worth it.

bambi on ice. He’s terrible.

I think Tammy Abraham would be a great player to have to help ease the burden on DCL. He doesn’t get much game time at Chelsea since giroud and Werner overtook him. He has great aerial ability and shooting ability. I know frank lampard was a big admirer but now he’s been sacked tuchel may try to bring his own players in and Abraham may not be in his plans. I accept that because he is young and English there may be a premium price on his head and Chelsea will probably not sell for less than 40-50 mil but I think he is worth it.

???!?!??!?!?!

It's a good shout keeping an eye on some of the Chelsea youngsters Frank was relying on - we'll have to see what Tuchel thinks - but they might want to start cashing in after that big spend.

Jesus Christ.

50m for Tampax.

No spud, no.

Would honestly rather keep Tosun.

I quite like him, but I'm not sure we can justify paying 40m for a lad who's going to sit on the bench and watch DCL every week mate.

I quite like him, but I'm not sure we can justify paying 40m for a lad who's going to sit on the bench and watch DCL every week mate.
Yup

But if we want to be serious contenders in the league and cup competitions then we need to have really good squad depth as good as the top sides.

For example Liverpool have Jota and Keita who are not guaranteed starters and they cost 90 mil combined

Tosun is clearly not good enough backup if something happens to dcl

Status
Not open for further replies.