Homepage Article Ellis Simms Joins Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're saying my comparison with Tosun was wrong. In his first season in the top flight, by which time he was 20 years old, the same age as Simms, he'd scored 10 goals in 14 games for his team in the Turkish premier league.

By the time he was 21, which Simms will be 1 year from now, he'd got 24 goals for Gaziantepspor in the Turkish top flight. You reckon Simms will be even remotely close to that? Will he have even got a single goal for Everton by the time he's 21?

You're saying my comparison with Tosun was wrong. By the time he was 21, which Simms will be 1 year from now, he'd got 24 goals for Gaziantepspor in the Turkish top flight. You reckon Simms will be even remotely close to that? Will he have even got a single goal for Everton by the time he's 21?
Will he have even a single goal for Blackpool?

You're saying my comparison with Tosun was wrong. By the time he was 21, which Simms will be 1 year from now, he'd got 24 goals for Gaziantepspor in the Turkish top flight. You reckon Simms will be even remotely close to that? Will he have even got a single goal for Everton by the time he's 21?

I highlighted a specific part of your post that was wrong.

No I don’t “reckon” anything about Simms, I’ve never seen him play, I’ve never claimed he’s some amazing striker that only I’m clever enough to spot. But I have seen Cenk Tosun play lots of times, and can confirm beyond any reasonable doubt that he is an utter steaming heap of manure.

Can you quote where ive said:

A: I want to sell Digne

B: Small would replace Digne

Ive always said id want us to keep Digne...
Right here.

small11.jpg

That is true in a sence, but look at der reds sending rhys williams down to kidderminster? OR DCL went to play at stalybridge at 17 and then Northampton at 18.

Im sure the likes of Wrexham, Chester, Stockport even the likes of Tranmere & Salford would take an 18/19 year old on loan if we offered. With it being local sides we could even factor in training with us once a week.

The likes of Kyle John & Ryan Astley who were rated 2 years ago when they were 16/17 should of had a year at under 23s then offered to these teams ASAP

I don't think they would.

Rhys Williams wenton loan at 19 and went to the conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.