Who scored your first Everton goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember rightly, it was Joe-Max Moore, against Derby County in 2000.

We won 2-1 I think, we were 2-0 up at half time...

James Beattie Vs Blackburn at home brilliant header from Arteta free kick.. 1-0 win after Iain Turner being sent off for handling outside the box.. february 2006

Not entirely sure tbh. I think it was a Graham Stuart strike from the edge of the area against Leeds? I think I remember watching it later though on MOTD and it was a deflection so God knows

Steve Watson v Man City when Radzinski scored the late equaliser. Unbelievable scenes at my first game :)

Mike Newell, vs Norwich April 1991, we won 1-0. An attendance of 20,485 (according to that evertonresults website)!

I've never watched a game at Goodison, but the first goal I ever saw was Paul Rideout heading home the winner in the FA cup final 1995.

Also Robert Warsyka (sp?) but at Wembley.91. Can't remember first Goodison goal. First Goal I remember on TV was Sandy Brown.(sorry, spectacular though.)

Craig Short scored with a last minute header from a corner in a 1-0 win over a league of Ireland XI in Dalymount Park , Dublin on the eve of the 96 cup final between the RS and mancs .

The first Everton player i seen score at Goodison was Francis Jeffers , also from a header to make it 1-1 against Wimbledon in feb 97 .

Status
Not open for further replies.