Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here he is bills mate, what did you watch last night mate, the 7th placed finish dvd.

when that guy who came out of Wembley after the Utd defeat in 2016. And said most of the fans are like the board no ambition, he obviously was taking about you.

You’re world champion at no ambition
Jesus lad have a cup of coffee and calm down
Unlike a lot on here I have seen Everton win the league )4 times in my lifetime )win the FA cup (3 times in my lifetime )win a cup in Europe
I have probably more ambition in m little toe than you have in your whole body because I have seen the rewards
I am not saying giving those players new contracts is what I want to see happen but financial constraints will dictate otherwise
We will not be in position financially to have 23 top class players in our squad
As for Bills mate I detest the man
To quote Del Boy
You sir are a plonker

Unlike a lot on here I have seen Everton win the league )4 times in my lifetime )win the FA cup (3 times in my lifetime )win a cup in Europe
I have probably more ambition in m little toe than you have in your whole body because I have seen the rewards
I am not saying giving those players new contracts is what I want to see happen but financial constraints will dictate otherwise
We will not be in position financially to have 23 top class players in our squad
To quote Del Boy
You sir are a plonker

Well alot are on overinflated wages and so if they extend it wont be too far off what theyre getting now.

When you read that Lamptey has doubled his wage to £40k a week by extending his contract then it points to the fact that selling those players would be more cost effective than extending them or letting them go on frees.

There logically has to be a purge.

Well alot are on overinflated wages and so if they extend it wont be too far off what theyre getting now.

When you read that Lamptey has doubled his wage to £40k a week by extending his contract then it points to the fact that selling those players would be more cost effective than extending them or letting them go on frees.

There logically has to be a purge.
So release 6 first team squad players and how much will it cost to replace them 120-150m
Thats without spending on the 2 or 3 (minimum ) first 11 players we need so another 90-100 m
Where is the money going to come from .selling Davies ,DELPH and Gomes ????

I thought that they then decided that the two seasons would be combined for FFP?

Read an article on it about a week ago -- said we were £140mil down or something to that affect...

if it is obsolete then we'll be laughing as all year USM have been invested in some very profitable stock.

Haha i think he's seen as something to aspire to...going from Ireland as he did to become club captain is probably going to inspire a few players.

They decided that last year. In reality the pandemic will run into multiple financial periods and any attempt to penalise a club for an act of God will surely be laughed out of court.

FFP applies logically only when the status quo is maintained. When you have a pandemic, it unfairly discriminates against clubs that rely on gate receipts, merchandise, match day income and so on - e.g actually running their club responsibly with less input from Sugar Daddy owners - as opposed to others, so it becomes irrelevant.

Have you actually looked at the table
I mean really looked .judging by the bit in bold I doubt it
We win our game in hand we go third
Leicester next 2 games are Chelsea and away to us
The scum are hitting a bad patch (have not scored in three ) so it looks like the drugs are starting to wear off
Its only City and United that are showing real form
Think Everton are second in the form table with 5 wins out of 6. City may have overtaken us last night though

So release 6 first team squad players and how much will it cost to replace them 120-150m
Thats without spending on the 2 or 3 (minimum ) first 11 players we need so another 90-100 m
Where is the money going to come from .selling Davies ,DELPH and Gomes ????

Not sure who youre arguing with here...

Ive said to SELL them...not release them.

The sales and saved wages would cover about 50% of the incoming costs to build out the squad.

Not sure why youve named only 3 of the players i listed? Theres plenty more.

Selling is better than extending the contracts of subpar players which you are suggesting.

*EDIT You want us to sign 9 players ????
They decided that last year. In reality the pandemic will run into multiple financial periods and any attempt to penalise a club for an act of God will surely be laughed out of court.

FFP applies logically only when the status quo is maintained. When you have a pandemic, it unfairly discriminates against clubs that rely on gate receipts, merchandise, match day income and so on - e.g actually running their club responsibly with less input from Sugar Daddy owners - as opposed to others, so it becomes irrelevant.

Lets hope it all works out in our favour

Think Everton are second in the form table with 5 wins out of 6. City may have overtaken us last night though

3rd from the last 7 i think...

Not sure who youre arguing with here...

Ive said to SELL them...not release them.

The sales and saved wages would cover about 50% of the incoming costs to build out the squad.

Not sure why youve named only 3 of the players i listed? Theres plenty more.

Selling is better than extending the contracts of subpar players which you are suggesting.

*EDIT You want us to sign 9 players ????

Lets hope it all works out in our favour

3rd from the last 7 i think...
Zat no one is paying big money for those players because they are on big wages
If Siggy or Gomes were on 40-50k a week there would be takers
So we cant sell them as there will be no buyers
You can quote all the figures you want but selling all those players will not be a realistic option
Look at Bolassie Besic ,Tosun ,Walcott ,no one wants them because of their wages

Recall them if we need them, Gibson will probably get a year or 2 extension if he impresses on loan
Gibson will look to move on, and I think he should too.

If he isn’t going to make the first team squad, then he needs to go. I don’t think we want young players permanently on loan any more.

To quote Del Boy
You sir are a plonker
Ha ha
I played professional sport. Played in world championships, I know what ambition is but carry on

I’ve also seen Everton win titles. Why would anyone won’t to see them players you named in our team, moving forward.
You mentioned about siggurdsson getting picked. Well he played 1 of the opening 5 games and that was because Allan & Doucoure we injured

And we heard all about our financial constraints in the summer, no money, loans, frees. Again lucky we have an owner now who has ambition and not one that constantly lies.

moshiri will be backing Ancelotti again next summer, don’t worry about that.
Out of interest what’s your favourite games from 7th dvd

Zat no one is paying big money for those players because they are on big wages
If Siggy or Gomes were on 40-50k a week there would be takers
So we cant sell them as there will be no buyers
You can quote all the figures you want but selling all those players will not be a realistic option
Look at Bolassie Besic ,Tosun ,Walcott ,no one wants them because of their wages
This is the nub of the issue. High wages prevent sales.

Anyway, as pointed out previously, I’m pretty sure some of them will have their contracts extended because it’s far more expensive to replace them, and like it or not, we have the money for about three signings per season, so some will have to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.