I would bet my house on
Siggy
Coleman
Gomes
Davies
Delph
Gibson
Will not be allowed leave .even if money is offered

So when 4 of those 6 players leave on free transfers in 2022 you'll be fine with not having generated fees to put towards replacements?

Or you want to give them new contracts :eek:

If there's any money about, it's really worth considering the market now with clubs so cash-strapped in Italy and Spain particularly. They'll get desperate late January and bargains could be had.

I really do feel this is a chance to push on. Even the rescheduled fixtures have helped us a bit by potentially pushing more games beyond January to benefit from new additions this month.

We usually have shocking starts and the season is over by September. This time we've had a fantastic start. Capitalise on it.

I think were probably very close to the FFP limits at the moment. With last season and this season combining as one there may be a little leeway but its possible we need bodies out first.

Would be great to sort out one or two loans with buy options.

So when 4 of those 6 players leave on free transfers in 2022 you'll be fine with not having generated fees to put towards replacements?

Or you want to give them new contracts :eek:

I think were probably very close to the FFP limits at the moment. With last season and this season combining as one there may be a little leeway but its possible we need bodies out first.

Do not be surprised when Siggy .Gomes Davies and Gibson are offered new contracts and Coleman offered a 1 year extension

Every team has had some crazy results this season
Late start , no proper preseason etc.
Its the covid effect and it will continue all season
I agree 2 good signings this window would go a long way to helping us to top 4

That 2 home wins thing is my goto !! Its a case of stick or twist now I think. I trust the club to do the right thing. Imagine going balls out and buying two expensive duffers and finishing 7th and miss out on Europe altogether!

IMO we need 1-2 in to really push for any European place, unless we miraculously keep everyone fit once Allan and Dom come back - which isn’t happening
It’s the doucs ban, that’s a big game that one. Will Allan be fit? I can see the
Have you actually looked at the table
I mean really looked .judging by the bit in bold I doubt it
We win our game in hand we go third
Leicester next 2 games are Chelsea and away to us
The scum are hitting a bad patch (have not scored in three ) so it looks like the drugs are starting to wear off
Its only City and United that are showing real form
Yes, we’re sixth. Lose to Leicester they are 6 points ahead. I have eyes.

Can't see how FFP could be legally enforced due to COVID, purely because of stadia closures.

It's already been adjusted - https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...end-financial-fair-play-rules-due-to-pandemic - and it will be again because it's now toothless.

Do not be surprised when Siggy .Gomes Davies and Gibson are offered new contracts and Coleman offered a 1 year extension
Here he is bills mate, what did you watch last night mate, the 7th placed finish dvd.

when that guy who came out of Wembley after the Utd defeat in 2016. And said most of the fans are like the board no ambition, he obviously was taking about you.

You’re world champion at no ambition

Can't see how FFP could be legally enforced due to COVID, purely because of stadia closures.

It's already been adjusted - https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...end-financial-fair-play-rules-due-to-pandemic - and it will be again because it's now toothless.

I thought that they then decided that the two seasons would be combined for FFP?

Read an article on it about a week ago -- said we were £140mil down or something to that affect...

if it is obsolete then we'll be laughing as all year USM have been invested in some very profitable stock.

What’s he coaching rallying cries? . Let’s hope he’s not on crossing and forward passing

Haha i think he's seen as something to aspire to...going from Ireland as he did to become club captain is probably going to inspire a few players.

Why would we lose to Leicester
Win that game and we are 4th ,level on points with them with a game in hand

No DCL
No Doucoure
No Allan (possibly)

Will be a very tough game.

Hopefully theres a few outgoings to enable an incoming (Zirkzee?) to boost the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.