Media Bias and its effect if any on Overall Outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the tide finally turning a little... ?
CD305C4E-B0EE-4456-BD55-22CC034CDE6C.jpeg
2DD85764-A7C8-41D3-9ACA-E673367379BE.jpeg

Let them ignore us for the Top 4. Let's face it, we have no form.

We cannot lose if they ignore us.

Even if, and I think its unlikely, we were to achieve it, we'd get the over-achiever tag again and it would all be due to covid.

Is the tide finally turning a little... ? View attachment 114040View attachment 114041

Everyone is bored of him now.

I mean, it's sheer bullying what he's trying, and ultimately failing in.

"We need 5 subs", yet doesn't even use his subs most of the time.
"We get bad calls", despite getting away with murder most weeks.

Overall, Liverpool will still be media darlings, but Klopp is a broken record now. The Brighton interview was probably an eye opener for a lot of people who may not have seen him that way. Personally, nothing wrong with a sore loser, that's what you want in a leader, but when you're moaning for the sake of moaning, just do yourself a favour and bore off.

Overall, Liverpool will still be media darlings, but Klopp is a broken record now. The Brighton interview was probably an eye opener for a lot of people who may not have seen him that way. Personally, nothing wrong with a sore loser, that's what you want in a leader, but when you're moaning for the sake of moaning, just do yourself a favour and bore off.
I agree with this but what I will say is Man Utd get even more decisions than them
It’s so they are pushed up the league to create more interest
It’s not even like the refs are hiding it though
The VAR decisions generally go their way.
That rat Fernandes gets away with murder
Against us he should have been booked six times and ended up staying on the pitch and sheeting up their winning goals at the end
Hate Liverpool but despise the cheating mancs

I agree with this but what I will say is Man Utd get even more decisions than them
It’s so they are pushed up the league to create more interest
It’s not even like the refs are hiding it though
The VAR decisions generally go their way.
That rat Fernandes gets away with murder
Against us he should have been booked six times and ended up staying on the pitch and sheeting up their winning goals at the end
Hate Liverpool but despise the cheating mancs

Have a look through my posts mate.

Not a chance in hell that a billion pound business, does not interfere where they can. There is absolutely no gain for the Premier League having Liverpool romp home to a 20 point title again this season. They've had their story, and now they need to make it interesting.

See quote from Scudamore....

Scudamore Wants Close Title Race... Then Title goes to final day.

Some of the decisions Man Utd have had this season, in the last year are ridiculous. They're the biggest team in Britain, and thus have the most fans, and when it's close and exciting it's money, and money means profit. I thinks someone on here put that to tally up our penalties to match United's last year, we have to go back 14 seasons.

They don't care who wins, but they don't want anyone romping home.

I think the whole him moaning about playing too many games and putting players at risk. Then fielding a full strength squad against midtjylland in a nothing match that put their best player this season out for 3 months. I think that made alot of people stop listening to him.

It’s doesn’t bother me to much, it will just make it all sweeter when we have success.

But you have ESPN tweeting it’s tight at the top. And showing the top 5. Roy Keane saying Leicester are in the mix because, they have a great coach, but Forget about Everton.

Bur surely the classic was MOTD 2. Put a points comparison from last season 18 games to the this and the points swing. Having the top 5 plus Chelsea. I don’t know exactly, but I bet would would have been the best, from a points swing point of view and have a game in hand over most of them.

It’s insulting but I get why Roy Keane dismissed us. Leicester won the league a few years ago and until the break last season were right up there battling for champions league. We haven’t proven anything yet and until we do we will be written off each and every time. Pundits have been waiting for us to drop off since the first game of the season (They played Spurs at the right time. They haven’t played anyone yet – Danny Murphy’s “I knew Carlo would fail” comments). We need to just keep what we’re doing and stay as close to the top as possible and we’ll keep making the so called experts look foolish. Actually achieve something this season and then the likes of Keane will maybe take notice but until then they’ll keep writing us off.

It’s doesn’t bother me to much, it will just make it all sweeter when we have success.

But you have ESPN tweeting it’s tight at the top. And showing the top 5. Roy Keane saying Leicester are in the mix because, they have a great coach, but Forget about Everton.

Bur surely the classic was MOTD 2. Put a points comparison from last season 18 games to the this and the points swing. Having the top 5 plus Chelsea. I don’t know exactly, but I bet would would have been the best, from a points swing point of view and have a game in hand over most of them.
I saw that that. It just stupid now

Status
Not open for further replies.