Media Bias and its effect if any on Overall Outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keane is a knobhead, he's always been a knobhead, and he'll always be a knobhead. Absolutely loathe the fella.

Sure, I don't think we'll win it either, but there's no reason to be so dismissive of us and say that Leicester are in with a shout because Brendan bleedin' Rodgers is their coach. Completely nonsensical.

Leicester haves better squad than us but I’m not sure about the quality of the first 11s when everyone is fit. I’d rather have ours. There’s no comparison between the managers.

We will see how Leicester do without Vardy for a few games. If we can score against them in the next game then I don’t see them winning because no one can seem to get a shot off against our back 4 if we play the first choice lineup. If we do the double over Leicester then that might reset a few expectations.

I don’t think either of us have enough though. Three horse race between City United and Liverpool that could easily become a one horse race if any of them start putting runs together.

Leicester haves better squad than us but I’m not sure about the quality of the first 11s when everyone is fit. I’d rather have ours. There’s no comparison between the managers.

We will see how Leicester do without Vardy for a few games. If we can score against them in the next game then I don’t see them winning because no one can seem to get a shot off against our back 4 if we play the first choice lineup. If we do the double over Leicester then that might reset a few expectations.

I don’t think either of us have enough though. Three horse race between City United and Liverpool that could easily become a one horse race if any of them start putting runs together.
Sure, I don't think that's unreasonable and I'd agree with you, it was just Keane's inclusion of them "because Rodgers" and his sneering, contemptuous dismissal of us that narked me off. What has Rodgers ever achieved in the game that suggests he deserves to even be mentioned in the same breath as Ancelotti?

Sure, I don't think that's unreasonable and I'd agree with you, it was just Keane's inclusion of them "because Rodgers" and his sneering, contemptuous dismissal of us that narked me off. What has Rodgers ever achieved in the game that suggests he deserves to even be mentioned in the same breath as Ancelotti?

Yeah it’s baffling. I think the only difference risk that Leicester have won it in recent times and challenged for top 4 as recently as last season. We’ve been in the bottom half battling relegation the last few seasons with the odd foray into the top 8 from time to time.

Hopefully under Ancelotti we can get some consistency of European qualification so that in the future if a league looks like being in the low 80s we’re rightly considered as challengers.

Yeah it’s baffling. I think the only difference risk that Leicester have won it in recent times and challenged for top 4 as recently as last season. We’ve been in the bottom half battling relegation the last few seasons with the odd foray into the top 8 from time to time.

Hopefully under Ancelotti we can get some consistency of European qualification so that in the future if a league looks like being in the low 80s we’re rightly considered as challengers.
I really think they don’t look at the league table at all.
It’s City title to lose IMO, beat Villa and there top and then it’s catching them. In terms of Leicester they are a decent side but won’t last the race

I know shocking. I couldn’t understand why he was so positive towards Leicester and the manager. Then I realised the Celtic connection.
Also didn’t he dismiss us out of hand after the Spurs win, with the everyone beats Spurs comment

All these pundits are obsessed with being right.
like Gabby Agbonlahor criticising Leeds then they go and batter Villa, of course he’s back now chatting about Leeds, on the back of a few poor results.

Neither do I. It could've been at a time when he wasn't manager of Ireland, but either way, I heard him say it.
It was meant to be rhetorical mate. I wasn't questioning you.

If anything I was questioning Keane's sincerity. As I alluded, the things he used to say about us when he was Ireland assistant manager probably couldn't be printed in here.

I said last season and got criticised for it on here, by a few fans. Which is fair enough as it’s all about opinions.

That I didn’t think we were miles behind Leicester and wolves. And that they had been lucky having no injuries abs picking the same 11 every week.

This season wolves have struggled big time because of 3/4 injuries. Leicester to be fair have done well why having a few injuries at the back. Their best midfield and attack has been available all season. I never rated wolves, but Leicester are a good side.

Ultimately it will come down to injuries with us and Leicester. And with them in Europe it may give us a slight advantage, surely vardy can’t play 60 games in this short season, without having an injury or drop off in form

I said last season and got criticised for it on here, by a few fans. Which is fair enough as it’s all about opinions.

That I didn’t think we were miles behind Leicester and wolves. And that they had been lucky having no injuries abs picking the same 11 every week.

This season wolves have struggled big time because of 3/4 injuries. Leicester to be fair have done well why having a few injuries at the back. Their best midfield and attack has been available all season. I never rated wolves, but Leicester are a good side.

Ultimately it will come down to injuries with us and Leicester. And with them in Europe it may give us a slight advantage, surely vardy can’t play 60 games in this short season, without having an injury or drop off in form
Leicester have brought through some good young players while they've had injuries. They can be inconsistent but I would say they're about a year or 18 months ahead of where we are at the moment.

is he lying though? The way he says it is pretty condescending. The media don't take us serious because we haven't done anything of note in the past 10 years.
The biggest middle finger will be us trucking along and hitting CL/Europa then people will take us serious and be alert to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.