Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernard goes I get the feeling we will replace him but for what type of player am not entirely sure.
I am not so sure about that...we saw it with moise kean in the summer. We were all expected to get a replacement in yet nobody came. It seems that reducing the squad number is the priority.

Hard to not play a striker that’s scoring goals so hopefully he plays and his value increases
It’s also hard not to play the players you’ve paid big for and have a big ego. Will be interesting to see how it develops because you’re right if he does keep scoring then Poch has some selection headaches

Depth wise we are pretty loaded in midfield.

Quality and not injured wise its not great.

But to add in midfield we would need to shred at least 1.

Allan, Doucs, Gomes, Davies, Delph, Iceland, Delph, Gmblammo.

Pretty stacked.

I know but 2 of those are unreliable, delph and gbamin (you put delph twice). Sigurdsson, davies and gomes are all squad players at best so that really only leaves allan and Doucoure as first teamers in a midfield 3.

Looking at the teams around us I see at present more than 4 who will finish above us but I feel like one top addition will catapult us to actually getting top 4.

Moshiri wants us in the champs league and I can’t see him not saying if someone comes available that will help, he won’t fund it.

Then again we signed Arteta on loan and by Feb/ March he was helping us regularly on a match day.

Doesn’t have to be someone costing £30+ Million just a savvy signing that says to the lads already here we mean business keep going and we all know Goodison would buzz off it and push them on more if there was fans.

Looking at the teams around us I see at present more than 4 who will finish above us but I feel like one top addition will catapult us to actually getting top 4.

Moshiri wants us in the champs league and I can’t see him not saying if someone comes available that will help, he won’t fund it.

Then again we signed Arteta on loan and by Feb/ March he was helping us regularly on a match day.

Doesn’t have to be someone costing £30+ Million just a savvy signing that says to the lads already here we mean business keep going and we all know Goodison would buzz off it and push them on more if there was fans.
There may be a few bargains to be had nearer the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.