2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like, he is Carlo Ancelotti after all.

"He has till end of season to get us Europe or sack." Yeah and if Angelina Joely doesn't responded to my marriage proposal on Twitter within the year then offers off the table for good.

Lol anyone doing the sacking in this relationship it's the Carlo. It's his world, it's just boss we are apart of it now. We could end up his finest achievement.

There is something happening at Everton now. The pieces are coming together. I can even put the losses into perspective, something I couldn't have done with any other manager. It is an amazing feeling to finally believe in a manager again.
Yeah every manager we've had after Moyes was just a lose or two away from feeling the writings on the wall. We lose v villa I wont worry.

It is just a breath of fresh air to have a manger who doesn't stick to one plan despite its obvious flaws and/or being found out week after week. Since Moyes we have had a procession of managers who are stubborn in their 'beliefs' and it is so frustrating, yes we have had the odd good first season in charge but for me you can only succeed, in this league, especially if you adapt to that week.

We are seeing Ancelotti is the master of adaptability, even without the injuries and suspensions I believe we would still be seeing different styles and tweaks on the formation. As people have said we can honestly say that we can put losses to one side as we know that Ancelotti will be on it. Certainly, nobody is clear of criticism and I think his initial attempts to get over injuries at Southampton, for example, were poor but we have seen that he also noticed this and changed things to the point where we are placed now in the league.

He loves it here, we love him and the players are reacting to having a truly world class manager in charge. Long may it continue.

Masterclass last night. Stitched together a team I’d imagine no one was expecting and managed to grind out a win without it being anywhere near a ‘back to the wall’ type of performance.

Even the last 10 mins when we shut up shop, it wasn’t 10 men behind the ball with last ditch defending - it was well drilled shape with intelligent use of the ball.

I still aged about 5 years watching it though, 30 years of Everton have effected me

Like, he is Carlo Ancelotti after all.

"He has till end of season to get us Europe or sack." Yeah and if Angelina Joely doesn't responded to my marriage proposal on Twitter within the year then offers off the table for good.

Lol anyone doing the sacking in this relationship it's the Carlo. It's his world, it's just boss we are apart of it now. We could end up his finest achievement.

His desire is to get us into Europe and atm doing damn well at it. His finest achievement we could well be, I do not think it is all about pleasing Moshi. From what has been said he does like it here and living in Blundellsands.
I just hope he is here for the long haul and not just his contract.

Just put Duncan back in charge this joker needs to go

Hopefully sacked in January

rubbish mate, this guy has had 12 months to reinvigorate this team, all we have is the same lack of effort with different personnel , the football is dire, the players cant do basic stuff and the team is disorganised and happy to let opposition pass round them, and shoot at will, they are tactically unable to press the ball because they are effin lazy and slow, its like a coming together of the Koeman, Silva and now this washed up buffoon. we have been outplayed in every game this season for long periods........ absolute rubbish

we will be 12th by boxing day, reality check that.

so.......... lets talk about the Italian Moyes

how's King Carlo and his gang of sideways passing bunch of losers?

kidding yourself bro, they are the dullest team in English football, mentally week and ready to implode, praying for the day when covid is over so the TV companies aren't obliged to show Carlo's robots

blah, blah, blah, someone tells you how it is and they are a kopite, the fact is no other manager would get away with the rancid, turgid football Ancelotti has served up, anyone who says they have enjoyed watching it is a liar, now he's talking about signing Khedira, giving Siguurdson a new contract and persists with the has been that is Seamus Coleman, but hey we are fourth, lets see how opinions change as the inevitable slide down the table snowballs.

I rest my case might as welll have left Duncan in charge

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

His desire is to get us into Europe and atm doing damn well at it. His finest achievement we could well be, I do not think it is all about pleasing Moshi. From what has been said he does like it here and living in Blundellsands.
I just hope he is here for the long haul and not just his contract.

I think the fact he's trying to build something here rather than simply take over a team already full of stars, as has been the case with most of his previous jobs, has invigorated him. It's clear players are listening to what he has to say -- Calvert-Lewin and Keane being two of the best examples given the noticeable rise in the quality of their play. But it's still a work in progress -- despite what some haters on here have to say, it's not that easy to shift a bunch of wasters on fat contracts if no other team wants them. Once they're gone, though, sit back and enjoy the ride.

it’s remarkable how we don’t concede in setpieces as often. Such a big improvement from Marco “fraud” Silva.

If we have a much more competitive midfield, that means removing siggy Gomes and davies, we will be extremely difficult to break down.
I think it's really harsh to brand a professional who tried his best for our club a 'fraud'. I get it with, say, Schneidelin, and have accused him of as much myself. I think it's fair to call Allardyce a fraud, because he tries to create this mythical image of his abilities, when he's a basic, meat and potatoes, old school, play by percentages football boss.

But Silva, like Bobby Brownshoes before him, tried desperately to turn us round. Both aged visibly. Both seemed in constant pain, and unable to articulate what was wrong and what they were doing to remedy it. Neither solved the defensive failings and both paid the price. But fraud? Not for me, Jeff.

Never get posts like this - do you go around the ground telling people off on matchday for moaning at a player who then scores a goal?

Bore off lad. If the team selections questionable I'll question it as a supporter on a discussion forum.
But why would you or anybody else on the forum question Carlo
What have we ever done in our careers to give us that right
His record as a manager takes that right away from us

Last edited:
Never before have I seen a manager show so much outside of the box problem solving...... And make it work. Yeah he got it wrong by maybe paying too much respect to Newcastle but let's be honest we had Davie Moyes and his "put heitinga in midfield and take off a striker when a goal down" nonsense.

Probably why Carlo has won all there is to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.