2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something happening at Everton now. The pieces are coming together. I can even put the losses into perspective, something I couldn't have done with any other manager. It is an amazing feeling to finally believe in a manager again.
It’s mad isn’t it?

Im trying not to get ahead of myself as I’ve been an Evertonian way too long. But we are grinding out results in fixtures where I just don’t expect us to. Even when we aren’t playing well or at full strength.

That’s the mark of a good side.

And the bizare thing is they were hitting the roof around 1 selection. Cenk tosun. The rest were all regulars.
Chomping at the bit to dig ancelloti out.
Main protagonist gwladysbluenob disappeared faster than a toupee in a hurricane at 90 minutes.

That @GwladysBlue lad disappeared during our last winning run.

Like, not a post for weeks.

Was back on within minutes of us losing to W. Ham.

Utter joke of a poster.

@ForeverBlue92 did feel the need (in the match thread) to inform people " I hope we win like." after not being happy with the line-up.

Glad he cleared that one up. :Blink:

Never get posts like this - do you go around the ground telling people off on matchday for moaning at a player who then scores a goal?

Bore off lad. If the team selections questionable I'll question it as a supporter on a discussion forum.

Godfrey, Keane, Digne, Holgate, Dacoure, Allen, Rodriguez, Richy and Dom is a very sound base to build his squad on....a few more useful additions in the next 12 months and we could be onto something. He’s even getting a bit of a tune out of Iwobi.

I have questioned him numerous times for some of the performances and some think that’s over the top and seem to get quite upset about it.

But, it’s looking more than steady, so overall he’s got us in better shape that’s undeniable.

Never get posts like this - do you go around the ground telling people off on matchday for moaning at a player who then scores a goal?

Bore off lad. If the team selections questionable I'll question it as a supporter on a discussion forum.

Was Tosun you wanted to play, wasn't it?

Anyway, that wasn't my point. Was just having a bit of a laugh really.

I've never felt the need to caveat any opinion on Everton with "I hope we win like."

It seems a bit try hard. The type of thing a criminal psychologist would have a field day with in different circumstances.

In short, I'm convinced you've murdered a couple of prostitutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.