2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boys, tut tut tut bow to THE DON

UTFT

Why are we playing so defensively and have no striker?

Awful line-up, that.

What is that team? Now heading out to find a cliff I can launch myself off

It's like a Walter Smith line up. Archie Knox threatening Don Hutchison he better get in goal.

FFS.

Everytime he messes about with the line up we dont win.

Dont get why he just didnt go 2 up top or put Tosun up there with Digne or Nkounkou out wide infront of Godfrey.

You try and be confident knowing you have some big players out and then see that,.Jesus Christ I just can't see anything other than a major bumming here

As I predicted; a line up that absolutely no one here would have picked

Wtf kind of a line up is that, shocking

Just taken all the equity out of my house and lashed it on Wolves -1 goal.

This looks to be one of the strangest and worst line up I’ve ever seen. 5 defenders and no striker screams Steve Bruce and fat Sam level

I trust you Carlo, but WTF

I honestly can't get over how crap that side appears to be.

Carlo's gone a bit weird again, but bloody hell, bring me Brands' head on a spike.

What a totally ridiculous formation !!

Blame the bloke who keeps picking him.

Would honestly pick one of the CB's or even one of the under 23's.

Time after time we say the same thing about the same players yet the manager never throws the dice and gives one of the kids a go or sticks Holgate/Godfrey in the centre.

Looking good on this prediction so far.

Probably wait until we're losing tbf.

Dont think I've ever seen an Everton manager be proactive with subs.

Only one winner if we dont change it.

Neto 2-1 winner nailed then we dither and bring Richarlison on at 80 minutes when its too little too late.

That lineup looks like something van Gaal would try.

Major kudos to Carlo for getting out of his comfort zone and finding a way to stitch sonething together.

It’s got nothing to do with predicting the team; it’s called trusting the manager.
Wouldn't have any other manager.

His tactics worked and that's all there is too it.

Got to remember what he has to work with here with Davies, gomes and siggy. The fact we are 4th with some of the players we have is insane.

Wouldn't have any other manager.

His tactics worked and that's all there is too it.

Got to remember what he has to work with here with Davies, gomes and siggy. The fact we are 4th with some of the players we have is insane.
Theres not many players so far this season that haven't been hammered in their threads and yet we are 4 points from the top.

Madness.

I think we have some very good players within the squad, but I doubt many if any managers would have us sitting where we are.

Now its a very, very contested top of the table, so a few bad results and we can certainly slide down, but for now its almost dreamland, never in our wildest dreams would many have put us "in a race".

The mans just a God of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.