Match Thread Burnley v Everton (Saturday 5 December 12:30)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate posts like this. Keeper was not at fault for the goal and just as I was posting this he saved us. Blame the real problem carlo with that turgid formation
Totally crap formation but 2 weeks in a row beaten from the same distance. Every team in the prem knows to shoot from
Hate posts like this. Keeper was not at fault for the goal and just as I was posting this he saved us. Blame the real problem carlo with that turgid formation
Never said the keeper was a 100% to blame, formation is awful defenders should of done better. But so should he.

I was actually going to post this earlier but got distracted by a phone call. It seems that every time we have the ball in the middle the Burnley players have their hands all over our players. Yet we seem to just let them do what they want without showing any physicality. Nice to see Allan show a bit of aggression.
Exactly what happened with their first goal, doucoure was so soft after Allan gave away the ball. Should have been much stronger and won the ball back. I’d rather he commit the foul than give away the fast break.

Still not happy with the defending from us but this has to be how we set up just does not work with the 5 at the back. Been impressed with iwobi again today james must get ij the game more

Can’t stand them, horrible team. Pickford fell to his side for their goal instead of diving sideways.
Allan has been poor, the Watford reject even poorer, our two central defenders are making Wood look like big Dunc in his pomp, Iwobi has stood out head and shoulders, that’s how bad we are.
Koff Everton, smash these northern Tories 2nd half and I’ll forgive you

I don't really care about the goal at the moment but we have looked.... Terrible for the vast majority of the first half. The amount of walking around when they should be trying to counter is astounding. This honestly wouldn't be happening under ANY manager, much less Carlo ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.