2020/21 JonJoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe how poor he's been, even against inferior opposition in the league cup it was painfully obvious he's not of the required level.

Our own fault for not addressing the glaringly blatant need to improve the right back position in the summer, a shambolic decision not to.

I think he is OK as a defensive RB, but he doesn't offer enough going forward, we need someone who will get beyond James and is capable of putting good crosses into the box, I don't think Jonjoe can do that. Coleman is still much better than him, hopefully we get a new RB in the window

I don't see him as a whipping boy,More just that people see that he's absolutely toilet. Good luck to him,boyhood blue playing for the club he supports but extremely lucky to be doing so. He'll have a decent career in the championship after us and make an incredible living doing nothing more than making half decent challenges and putting loads of balls out of play while trying to pass up the wing.

Unless he is injured or unwell since the press conference on Friday, Carlo leaving him out of the squad speaks volumes. Doubt he will be here come end of Jan.

Can't even make the team when our first choice RB is out, It's probably the end for him.
Heart in the right place just not good enough sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.