Match Thread Fulham v Everton (Sunday 22 Nov 12:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we need to change things up myself; we've clearly got a problem with this 3rd CM position so why not just get rid of it?

Olsen
Keane Mina Holgate
Coleman Doucoure Allan Digne
Rodriguez
DCL Richy​
Was thinking something similar but I don't think Keane has the pace to help out Coleman. Godfrey Keane Holgate as the back 3?

Depends on what injuries (if any) our players return with but I want to see us being more positive and maybe go with two up-top from the start. Plenty of flexibility there for switching and changing things about if needs be. And yes, I've left Doucouré out.

Pickford
Coleman Keane Holgate Digné
Allan
Iwobi James Bernard
DCL Richarlison

FUL.png

EFC.png

If we don’t keep a clean sheet I would be extremely disappointed. That defence needs working on.

We’ve brought in a defensive midfielder and a CM, along with Doucoure for over £70m and don’t look any more secure.

A lot is riding on this game.

I really don't care who plays, as long as they run around with some intent (James and keeper excepted).

It crushes me to see other teams work harder than our boys and the midfield being safety first, second and third option in their passing.

I watched these against Palace the other week and Palace had plenty of chances counter attacking, as long as we don’t mess about sideways and backwards passing we will get chances.
They also created plenty of chances and Lookman has been very good.
I can see both teams scoring.
If the Everton that started the season turn up then 1-4, of the recent Everton turn up then 2-3 or3-4.

Status
Not open for further replies.