2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
That squad haven’t played for anyone other than Heynkes and Flick. They didn’t perform at the top level for Guardiola, they didn’t do it for Ancelotti, they didn’t do it for Kovac.

They went and trained harder on there own

Like extra sessions, That shows commitment from the players

Well what fact is this? Were Leicester 18th under the previous manager (or 15th or wherever we were) when Rodgers arrived?

I mean your entitled to your opinion but the facts would indicate otherwise.
Stop trying to use 18th like that’s where we would’ve finished. There was 6 months of the season left.

All we’ve learnt is that when key players are out we don’t have sufficient depth. And when those players return we will play better and win.
Spot on our squad is poor ,this is gonna take time clearing dead wood out and get better players in. So when key players are out it shows it's not rocket science.

Just seen we haven’t lost three games consecutively for 15 years.

Our 12th place finish last season was also our worst finish for 16 years.

Let’s hope that’s the last of the horrendous records Ancelotti breaks.

Just no with iwobi. Did you see the liverpool goal in the 93rd min that wasnt?
He totaly switched off. He does it every single time. The argument to play him because he will fill in and cover is no argument at all. Because he doesnt.
The argument is that he covers more space than JR, but so does Gordon - so it might as well be him. I'm not arguing that it's perfect, but I think this solution is better for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.