2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little too early after the match to write something sensible, but it is a blind spot to constantly point out individual players. Of course, they are co-responsible, and they are the ones who play the game. But there is a reason why you spend a lot of money on hiring a good coach. Ancelotti needs more time, but I'm not surprised by the way we play football and what we struggle with.

I hope Carlo

- Play James in the middle in front of Doucouré and Allan. Let him create.
- Try Olsen because we need a keeper who can come in for crosses.
- If the opposition are playing long ball and putting crosses in play Mina and Keane together. Today we lost because Holgate can’t head a ball and not good in the air.
- If things are not working and we are behind, make changes at half time immediately. Don’t wait.

We must get back to the winning way next. The Richarlison red card caused us dearly. The momentum is dead.

Where have I said I want him sacked you melon?

Just an example of your scathing criticism;

Just like last week at Newcastle and away at Southampton. All huff and puff when we are losing without any end product or real threat.

Think he’s seriously looking like he has no idea what to do with this squad.

maybe one of those managers who’s only good with big name players?
3 defeats on the bounce. Shame for him we can’t play Salford and Fleetwood every week to improve his stats.
please don’t try and make excuses for him, he’s not even making the team hard to beat and the football is dull and toothless.

It's embarrassing lad.

Ancelotti is the last thing at Everton that needs changing. The squad has had 7 years of mismanagement and poor recruitment. That’s not going to be overturned in half a season.

Spot on.

He's by far and away our biggest hope to be relevant and competitive.

Moshiri was spot on with his "Everton fans are 3 games from turning on a manager"

I could understand it when the manager had no credentials.

But Ancelotti?

Remarkable.

£11.5m a year and apparently we're not allowed to question or criticise his management of the team.

Not sure anyone is saying he’s not allowed to be criticised mate.

I’m his biggest fan but he set us up wrong last weekend and think he made the wrong subs today, at the wrong times. Also think he does have a fetish for Sigurdsson and it really irks me.

Just an example of your scathing criticism;

It's embarrassing lad.

Spot on.

He's by far and away our biggest hope to be relevant and competitive.

Moshiri was spot on with his "Everton fans are 3 games from turning on a manager"

I could understand it when the manager had no credentials.

But Ancelotti?

Remarkable.
Yes well spotted “criticism”.

I have not once said “want him sacked” which is what you wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.