Status
Not open for further replies.
Gomes - average ability and awful mentality

Bernard - ditto

Iwobi - ditto

Delph - ditto

Kean - ditto

Mina - ditto

And that right there is the problem, he's signed a lot of squad players who are both suspect ability wise and also mentally - be it lack of fight or bottle, misguided arrogance, lack of seriousness.

Our best hope is we can fleece PSG next summer for Kean and reinvest the money on players who Ancelotti wants.

He Pisces me off so much. I don't understand how he went to Norwich and instead of signing Max Aaron's or Todd Cantwell he came back with Godfrey. This man is blind. Get him out asap. Now we're watching the likes of Kenny strutting their stuff.

How is our financial situation?

There are a lot of clubs struggling to stay afloat and this pandemic isn't ending any time soon

So there will be plenty of players available in January.

Isco will be super cheap. But what else can we count on? We need 1 more starter level attacker and a good RB back up

I like how we're attacking players mental health now in regards to their signing.

Go 'ed lads you're all boss.
Who's doing that now, go on, quote them, they're not in the majority, so it should be easy for you to do.

Why do you keep persisting with coming up with useless excuses for him ???

I'd be surprised if he's given an extension of his contract. He's pulled out some gems for little mney but he's also spent millions on absolute crap.

Massive pressure to purchase the right players for the PL and he's been found wanting and as others have mentioned, nearly every window he's left us short in a specific position.

Who's doing that now, go on, quote them, they're not in the majority, so it should be easy for you to do.

Why do you keep persisting with coming up with useless excuses for him ???

Well here’s one easy example for starters.

Gomes is done for. He was a doubtful buy when we bought him and his injury has finished him off. His will has always been weak and he is in a pit of depression now from which it will be virtually impossible to escape. Sell and replace him in January. The Prem is too fast for him and his bottle has gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.