Match Thread Southampton v Everton (Sunday 25 October 14:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm really concerned that Allan & Doucoure really aren't the 'enforcers' we've hyped them up to be...

i thought this ... only really the spurs game where I would say they loved upto the tag. It’s just that they were such a massive improvement on our options from last season. , basically coz they can actually run . I’m not saying get the knives out or anything but I don’t feel that they are as good as we made out. Alan gets passed around very easily and is chasing shadows for a lot of the game and his forward passing is gana esque

I don't see it, never seen us play with this intensity other than Chelsea under Dunc (that was a one off)

Play wise, I like Vestergaard, Redmond, Ward Prowse, Adams & Ings, all very good.

Best team we've faced this season

mate Redmond is gash... like proper gash ... as in Theo is twice the player he is

The worry is that it was a performance that mirrored so many of last season.

Was always going to be a possiiblity when poor tactics + cowardly players like Iwobi & Siggurdsson sneak their way back into the starting 11.
Yep, put the clocks back and no mistake.
James and Allen were they really fit?

When everybody's fit and not suspended we only have a 9 man out field + 1 some one who we carry a little...who it is not really crucial, they're just a space filler, could be 1 from Nkounkou, Gordon, Gomes, Davies, Delph, Siggi, Iwobi, Bernard, bolasie or besic...

Jeez - baring Nkounkou and Gordon...and they're only in the 'potential' box yet...that's some shight list of nomark options

Need to gut out 1 point minimum next week.

We need speed. Think we were better and faster after the 3subs . Our first team can't cope with speedier team. We need mix of young and fast runners. The 2nd half were better until the sending off

So we lost. Boohoo Woopydoo.

NOBODY will bounce back as well as Everton will bounce back.

We're going to be doing a hellova lot of bouncing back the likes the world has ever seen.

So much bouncing.

Status
Not open for further replies.