Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How soon they forget.

0_naysmith.jpg

We had fellas jumping on tables when they scored to make it 2-3. Reminded me of Stevie Starfish sliding on his knees thinking they’d won it a few years back.

Bitter reptiles the lot of them. Couldn’t beat the best team in the country.

I dont know about you lads but watching our derby on BT today made me felt like I am watching on LFCTV , both commentators Steve McManaman and other [Poor language removed] were absolutely biased , so pissed
Agree entirely, just full of bias. No question if the RS got a free kick, but analysing everything we did. How more wasn't made of Robertsons cynical kick at Allan beggars belief. We should be trying to get him sent off retrospectively.

Oh wow, Henderson claiming VAR is rigged?!

"It must be offside with VAR, it's what everyone wants," Henderson told BT Sport. "I think they bend the lines sometimes to make it offside. I'm not sure how they do it, I've seen it before."

Did he seriously say that???

If I’m getting this right, was Pickford not penalized because Van Dijk was offside? I feel like it would make more sense if the VAR check could only be used to review one aspect of the play, basically they couldn’t check for both offside and a potential foul.

Agree entirely, just full of bias. No question if the RS got a free kick, but analysing everything we did. How more wasn't made of Robertsons cynical kick at Allan beggars belief. We should be trying to get him sent off retrospectively.

I would undoubtedly be enquiring for the FA to have a look at Robertson and Mane incidents. Both went unpunished by the referee so should be looked at retrospectively. After all the toys out of the pram from them this afternoon, we should respond with similar ammunition.

Status
Not open for further replies.