Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely loving how outraged the RS/'big six' media are. We've had to deal with rotten luck for years and one game and they're crying.
1 measly game that only gained us a point. I hope this was due to fa officials teaching them a lesson about project big picture, but i doubt it.

Seen a lot of people saying we didn't play at all well. I thought we were quite good - had spells in possession where we looked dangerous and didn't fall into the panic that a lot of teams do against Liverpool. Mane was the best player on the pitch as he usually is though. Stick him in our side and we'd be a real threat.

...they are very good, but I was chuffed with DCL after-match interview when he said the team are disappointed as they thought they should go on and win it at 1-1.

...they are very good, but I was chuffed with DCL after-match interview when he said the team are disappointed as they thought they should go on and win it at 1-1.

Agreed, much better mentality and there was definitely potential to win the game there. To be honest, the fact that we scored a very good goal to claw it back to 2-2 is a big change in itself.

I don’t care what horrible challenges their lot might have made over the years; if you’re celebrating a Liverpool player’s serious injury you’re a bad divvy.
Nah they wouldn't be celebrating it as fans would they? Course they would at the end of the day of they have to go a season without their best defender and maybe their best midfielder thats just unfortunate

I missed the start of the game, and so missed the 2 tackles that VVD made that I've seen people talk about on here.. we're they bad? Were either or both a yellow?

Status
Not open for further replies.