Confirmed Signing Josh King

Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue for Brooks is of course the price. I do wonder if we are hedging, hoping Brooks and Sarr come down in price if they don't get promoted.

To some degree, it's also why I can see some retience of PL teams giving championship teams money. I mean they are asking for £40m for players and pleading poverty, which does feel a bit odd.
If we do a 2+1 or even a 2+1+1 option for him then whats the real harm? He covers a lot of positions we don't really have a lot of cover for.
At his age he will want a 4 year contract on good money
It’ll be his last

There will be no incomings today. I agree with this as anything we tried to do today would be desperation buying and end up with overpriced short term options. Rather save any cash for January or even next summer and add real quality again. Next summer is another huge option to improve with a number of big contracts coming to an end.

It's because of his rubbish name. I'm mainly disappointed in his name, to be honest.

He has Scandinavian and African heritage, his name really ought to be better.

Was reading he has Kojo (born Monday) in his name...

"The name Kojo is of African Akan origin. The meaning of Kojo is "born on Monday". Kojo is generally used as a boy's name. It consists of 4 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Ko-jo"

That name would turn the Fifa generation into fanboys, no doubt about that!

"The name Kojo is of African Akan origin. The meaning of Kojo is "born on Monday". Kojo is generally used as a boy's name. It consists of 4 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Ko-jo"

Sign

Was there any need for this bit really lollollol

Status
Not open for further replies.