Confirmed Signing Josh King

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think you get him for 25-30 mill with add ins similar to Godfrey mate. The price doesn’t concern me given his age and value as an investment, it’s whether we can add to our cost base, which we probably can’t or need an input from a clever out or a regulation amnesty.

Cant see it myself, but he would be the one I’d be interested in, if we got drunk and woke up the next morning with a pocket full of change.

My question would be, why has it taken until the end of the window? Also have there been any firm links?

My question would be, why has it taken until the end of the window? Also have there been any firm links?

Not really mate and I don’t seriously think we are in for him. Like you say we may have had a sniff of interest but pursued other targets or positions. But I rate him as a player.

In all honesty we don’t need him at the moment, Gylfi, Iwobi, Gordon can all inhabit his position and versatility and the three of them are all struggling to crack the first 11, Brooks is a star on the rise though, a very good player.

To be honest, I thought we were done and was content after Jamo, made up with Godfrey who I also rate, I expect us to do nothing with ins tomorrow and its sensible not to in a limited market, this window is just about outs really for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.