2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly feel he needs to do some games in the u23.. no way can step into first team without some game time.. used to be how chaps came back After a long layoff..

really hope he comes through this not just for us as a club but him as person he’s been gifted with talent and it must be so frustrating not being able to show it and do what he loves.

I can’t even imagine the mental your mental torment he’s been through.

On another note he’s huge and we could become one very nasty team to play against

Obviously lol I just don't understand why? We have staff to do that. Surely we'd want him around the club mingling with the new players etc.
I defo see your point but i know alot of clubs let players recuperate back home but give them fitness schedules to keep up with and get regular checks from the medical staff till the return to team training.

really hope he comes through this not just for us as a club but him as person he’s been gifted with talent and it must be so frustrating not being able to show it and do what he loves.

I can’t even imagine the mental your mental torment he’s been through.

On another note he’s huge and we could become one very nasty team to play against

Yeah we’re becoming quite a tall physical team now with Mina, Keane, Allan, Doucoure, Gbamin, Richarlison, DCL. Always good to have the extra threat on set pieces. For too long we’ve looked like men vs boys when we’ve gone away to the top teams with only the odd exception like Cahill or Fellaini able to put it about.

Status
Not open for further replies.