2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I think I’d prefer the security of securing a fee now if his performances here are anything to go by. I suspect no club were willing to commit to a loan & obligation to buy, so the best we could get was having him off the books for 12 months.
I respect your opinion as always Eggs, but the fact that he's now becoming a regular in Italian squads and Clubs like PSG and Juventus (both of whom are having financial issues) want to sign him on loan would suggest that you are wrong on this one.

Loans don't always work out. Let's hope he performs well and increases his value in 12 months time rather than the other way round.

I respect your opinion as always Eggs, but the fact that he's now becoming a regular in Italian squads and Clubs like PSG and Juventus (both of whom are having financial issues) want to sign him on loan would suggest that you are wrong on this one.

Loans don't always work out. Let's hope he performs well and increases his value in 12 months time rather than the other way round.

....I’d agree if either of those clubs were prepared to back their judgement and buy him on a permanent deal. From PSGs perspective, this seems a tactical rather than a strategic move. I doubt it was planned, but circumstances led to them scouring the market for a striker on loan.

...it might be as simple as we want rid and this is the best we can get. If we bring somebody in, then I doubt we’re sending Kean for development reasons.
it might be as simple as Carlo rates him and wants to keep him yet can't promise him time to play. PSG will have a lot of games to play so will rotate a lot. We are desparate for a trophy so can't risk anything but our strongest team in ours.

it might be as simple as Carlo rates him and wants to keep him yet can't promise him time to play. PSG will have a lot of games to play so will rotate a lot. We are desparate for a trophy so can't risk anything but our strongest team in ours.

...possibly, but he’s currently our back-up striker so he’d be getting plenty of game time if he was proving effective on the pitch.

if somebody is being lined, it won’t take much for them to be an improvement to the squad, somebody we can bring on and impact games.

...possibly, but he’s currently our back-up striker so he’d be getting plenty of game time if he was proving effective on the pitch.

if somebody is being lined, it won’t take much for them to be an improvement to the squad, somebody we can bring on and impact games.
How would he be getting game time as a backup striker when Dom is flying?

Could be a good move to rebuild his reputation. His all round play isn’t up to Premier League standard but he has shown he can finish. Playing for PSG he should get a lot of chances and will hopefully therefore score a lot of goals, helping his market value. It could end up being similar to how we lined out Onyekuro for multiple seasons and then sold for a profit. Also from a development perspective he will be getting coached by excellent coaches which can again only benefit him. From what we’ve seen his all round game isn’t up to standard for Everton at the moment so I can see the upsides to taking this approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.