2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder that we have until 16th to sign players from Championship like eg King or Sarr. We were light up front anyway given Tosun is injured/rubbish, Walcott rubbish, Bolasie unwanted, Sandro unwanted/rubbish. It is hard to believe we do not intend to add someone.

Simms' only men's football has been 5 games (1 goal) in the EFL trophy.

I'd rather keep Kean, an Italy international, than play Simms who can't even get in the England youth sides.

...I agree about Simms. I’m just pointing out he‘d still be at least as effective as Kean.

Kean wouldn’t be leaving if Ancelotti held him in high regard, he’s been a major disappointment.

...his value might depreciate.
Maybe

However if he plays and scores quite a few the opposite may happen.

PSG have a lot of games to play in their league, domestic cups and Champions League. A lot of those games will be against lesser opponents than he will find in the Premier League, and PSG will dominate most games and create a lot of chances. If he get's enough game time it could work out very well for both parties.

Then again he may not get much opportunity, but I doubt they'd bring him in if they didn't expect to use him.

Yeah this is a weird one. I hope he gets lots of time as PSG are known for rotating a lot of players, but I don’t see it considering he is only leaving on loan.

Maybe

However if he plays and scores quite a few the opposite may happen.

PSG have a lot of games to play in their league, domestic cups and Champions League. A lot of those games will be against lesser opponents than he will find in the Premier League, and PSG will dominate most games and create a lot of chances. If he get's enough game time it could work out very well for both parties.

Then again he may not get much opportunity, but I doubt they'd bring him in if they didn't expect to use him.

...I think I’d prefer the security of securing a fee now if his performances here are anything to go by. I suspect no club were willing to commit to a loan & obligation to buy, so the best we could get was having him off the books for 12 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.