2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

The utter disrespect and disdain in their voices that the Napoli coach - a side that has just two Serie A titles and as many European titles as us - would want to join the third most successful English team in history. Should be replayed to them and all of those fools in the media that were looking down their noses at us wanting to show some ambition with our appointment.

@tirion what do you have to say now? This team just can't stop winning. The Pickford situation is a concern, but we recovered well from their equalizer, and comfortably put Brighton to the sword. Ancelotti and the signing of Rodrigues have transformed this club. We have the reds up next after the international break. They may be champions and all, but im honestly of the opinion, that we go out there and let them do the worrying about us.

Sure this is Everton they say, and we never win derbies. But all evidence we have seen so far, suggests that Everton under Ancelotti, are a different animal to the timid Everton sides under Moyes Martinez and Silva, who pretty much nearly always failed to deliver in derby matches. We've started the season with four wins out of four. If it ain't five wins from five after the derby, then i will be disappointed. But i agree with you Tirion mate, Carlo Fantastico Carlo Magnifico indeed.;)
I'm delighted, the new signings have made a difference and obviously Ancelotti is getting us playing the right way, Concerns obviously around Pickford but i don't see us getting a better keeper at this point so we need to get behind him, my only area of worry is how poor we still are in possession, gave the ball away too much yesterday and I've yet to see us really dominate a team in the fashion you would expect of a truly good team, very concerned about how we will cope with Liverpool's pressing game in the derby, they really know how to turn the screw, but so far so good, much improved on last year

We are:

3 points ahead of Leicester
3 points ahead of rs
5 points ahead of Chelsea
6 points ahead of Arsenal
8 points ahead of spurs
8 points ahead of city
9 points ahead of united
9 points ahead of wolves

I know it’s early but that is a healthy lead against other CL competitor.

thank you Carlo

'Yeah he's won loads of trophy's and is a top top manager but is that what Everton football club really need right now' lol lol lol

Translated, know your place Everton and just fade away with fat Sam or Moyes in charge
That possibly might be the dumbest line i have ever heard, a club not needing a top manager, i mean what on earth.
Everton are beneath him

James must suck now otherwise he wouldn't be at Everton

The utter disrespect man. I want this team to succeed so bad just to show them and I'm not a chip on my shoulder kind of guy
They talk about us like we are nothing, we are still the 4th most successful league side and we haven't won the league since 87

We are:

3 points ahead of Leicester
3 points ahead of rs
5 points ahead of Chelsea
6 points ahead of Arsenal
8 points ahead of spurs
8 points ahead of city
9 points ahead of united
9 points ahead of wolves

I know it’s early but that is a healthy lead against other CL competitor.

thank you Carlo
Steady on like. Quite a few of them are yet to play 4 games.

Can never understand why Sutton is given a voice on TV was a crap player and offers zero insight. Just the media trying to protect the status quo. As a fanbase we had been brainwashed to accept mediocrity and the punching above our weight nonsense. There is no getting away from it in the PL era we have been average at best but still have more honours than most of the league. The giant is finally starting to wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.