2020/21 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not moved if we win lose or draw. This isn't proper football right now. But I would like, for tribal reasons that can never be expunged, to beat Liverpool in a fortnight.
If what is happening at the moment can’t move you turn honestly I’m not sure it’s worth you bothering anymore. Just find something else as Everton clearly isn’t for you.

DCL will be playing for England during the break. He's an Everton player, we need the 3 points, there really isn't a need to be resting your best players. Brighton are a decent side.
I dont care about England or taking points off Brighton. I think the season will be a calamity outstripping even last *season*'s farce.

Just beat Liverpool and I'm done with the footy for a while.

And this season is not
Explain ?
Fans not being in the grounds is the same for both sides
In fact Financially we are less worse off than the sky six and the likes of the scum will suffer more of a loss of intimidation and atmosphere than we will
Lol.

As of anyone cant see the difference.

I know you have a lovely obsession with murder inc but we can't be calling games against Brighton "meaningless PL points" we're 3/3 atm and can seriously get into Europe here with maybe fans back next season, Just imagine.
Games before the derby that can wreck our chances in it are an obstacle to be avoided as best we can. That LC match last night underlines it.

I'm not moved if we win lose or draw. This isn't proper football right now. But I would like, for tribal reasons that can never be expunged, to beat Liverpool in a fortnight.
Rest James and DCL as well...he cant lead the line on his own in any case. Put someone like Walcott up or play a false 9.

The priority is the derby, not taking meaningless PL points.
It;s true. As if anyone can take this season - or last season - seriously.
I dont care about England or taking points off Brighton. I think the season will be a calamity outstripping even last *season*'s farce.

Just beat Liverpool and I'm done with the footy for a while.
Lol.

As of anyone cant see the difference.
Games before the derby that can wreck our chances in it are an obstacle to be avoided as best we can. That LC match last night underlines it.

So if we win a cup this season will it not count in your eyes?

If we finish in the champions league places will it not count next season with fans back (potentially)?

Luckily the players and manager dont share your view lol

Were 6 wins from 6 and have been playing great attacking football with some fabulous players and performances...

Brighton for 7 wins in 7 and momentum into the derby ;)

Not really sure how a RS game is important but nothing else is to you though...

Peculiar.

On topic, we'll know about Allan today hopefully.

Ideal if hes back for the Derby, we need him.

I'd play Bernard.

I think Brighton's two-man midfield - assuming it's Lallana and Alzate - should be able to be got at but it needs some pace and guile in there.

It will probably be Gomes-Doucoure-Sigurdsson, but I'd love for it to be Bernard and give him a chance because I think he'll be chomping at the bit, and Sigurdsson I think is far better coming on when the pace of the game has slowed.

Id have said Allan was a chomper with Bernard more of a champer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.