2020/21 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proper random bit of digging and may not tell us much but...

On 19/02/2017, Allan was forced off with a groin strain for Napoli:

He missed the next couple of games but was on the bench for their game against Roma on 04/03/17 (13 days later) and then started the game after that on 07/03/17.

The derby is 17 days away.

Allan played well against the Hammers and really put himself about a bit. His injury seemed to come from a nothing challenge by him, one you'd expect most players to make in most games and then just carry on playing with no problems.

Lucky enough it occurred with the International break just around the corner and our next game being a winnable one with the players we have available. Hopefully, that will give Allan enough time to make a full recovery.

All day.

He’s absolutely notorious from what I recall in getting his players to drop out of the national team when they can.

I reckon Richarlison will pull out of the Brazil squad and I’d be absolutely shocked if James doesn’t follow suit.

Better to be too cautious on injuries though. They will have a proper fortnight off after 7 games in 3 weeks.

@davek u OK mate, you seem upset when we win these days?

We had two important games to deal with before we play them, we're through one, why are you so overly worried about that team now anyway ?
I'm not moved if we win lose or draw. This isn't proper football right now. But I would like, for tribal reasons that can never be expunged, to beat Liverpool in a fortnight.

The timings of minor injuries could be positive if it means no international duty (injuries can happen there also)
Means Allan can be rested for over 2 weeks
We should be able to beat Brighton without him regardless.
In addition to going into the next round of the cup.
The injuries could also push along more action in the transfer window

The timings of minor injuries could be positive if it means no international duty (injuries can happen there also)
Means Allan can be rested for over 2 weeks
We should be able to beat Brighton without him regardless.
In addition to going into the next round of the cup.
The injuries could also push along more action in the transfer window
Rest James and DCL as well...he cant lead the line on his own in any case. Put someone like Walcott up or play a false 9.

The priority is the derby, not taking meaningless PL points.

Rest James and DCL as well...he cant lead the line on his own in any case. Put someone like Walcott up or play a false 9.

The priority is the derby, not taking meaningless PL points.

DCL will be playing for England during the break. He's an Everton player, we need the 3 points, there really isn't a need to be resting your best players. Brighton are a decent side.

Proper random bit of digging and may not tell us much but...

On 19/02/2017, Allan was forced off with a groin strain for Napoli:

He missed the next couple of games but was on the bench for their game against Roma on 04/03/17 (13 days later) and then started the game after that on 07/03/17.

The derby is 17 days away.

God, please help him recover, thank you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.