2020/21 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, peoples wages seem to bother some but Bernard's wages are high because he came on a free, football finance is not something I bother about, the club have accountants for that, I just try and enjoy the football.
I get that.

But I think if we can shift some high earners. Walcott, Benard, Delph, siggurdsson( unlikely) we can then go and buy better. And be a better team/Squad.

I get that.

But I think if we can shift some high earners. Walcott, Benard, Delph, siggurdsson( unlikely) we can then go and buy better. And be a better team/Squad.

Who's better than Bernard that would be happy to sit on the bench most games and only be guaranteed first team starting in cup games ?

A player I would love to see play in the current first team. I think he would be a revelation, I think he is such a clever footballer and could link wonderfully well with Richarlison and JR.

Asking him to play as a winger or a ball winning midfield will never see the best of Bernard.

A player I would love to see play in the current first team. I think he would be a revelation, I think he is such a clever footballer and could link wonderfully well with Richarlison and JR.

Asking him to play as a winger or a ball winning midfield will never see the best of Bernard.

Hes played as a winger for 95% of his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.