2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the pockets of resistance. The Lukaku Wars are long over and you were crushed without mercy. Give it up

I have to commend you, you've gone all in here, which is the risk every vaulter takes while the ball is still in play. Let's hope DCL keeps it up as I'm sure we would ALL prefer not to be taking another painful trip down memory lane in a few months.

I have to commend you, you've gone all in here, which is the risk every vaulter takes while the ball is still in play. Let's hope DCL keeps it up as I'm sure we would ALL prefer not to be taking another painful trip down memory lane in a few months.

He'll have dry spells and, if we ever become a regular C L club, maybe we'd look for someone a bit better, but for our purposes right now, IMO, he's just the job.

Absolutely and in total agreement with you mate. I think for our purposes (and where we are) what we have is far more suitable.
I have seen centre forwards since the GV who tbh honest on his day was unplayable, but he admitted himself some games he went missing - Roy Vernon bailed him out , yet the fans adored the GV as he was a unique CF .....I have never witnessed the adulation for the GV by the fans in all my time being a blue .....apart from Bally who was World Class.....
DCL is a traditional no 9'as Sharpy was he hopefully get even better the potential is there he has the work ethic of my hero Joe Royle .......he is still learning, never yet the finished article ....
The Latch again was a total different striker to Joe Royle etc etc.....but another legend in our long list of no 9s
DCL has only just started down that route he needs the encouraging of the fans to succeed if he is to make it big time it's early days , but I seen the potential two seasons ago .......

Typical of you trying to write him off in 3 months .... :D

Ok ATM who is put there who will come to a club cheap plus we are not in any European competition?
Names please .......plus fees......plus wages........

Not a clue Joey. Thankfully it's not my job to do this.

All I know is we got Ancelotti and James, so why not aim high? If DCL's already proven himself good enough by then, we wouldn't need it obviously.

Just really hope we as a fanbase show some patience when he has an inevitable goal drought.

We all know the usual suspects will do no such thing should that happen

What they’ll never admit publicly is that they WANT him to fail so they can say they were right

That’s all they care about

Every time Dom bags a winner it ruins their weekend

Just imagine thinking that way

Basically, if someone has that attitude then they’re not a real fan

Simple as

They know who they are

Status
Not open for further replies.