Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the exact game you’re talking about. Think he came on at RM but I’m not sure. Will have a look for the game online when I get a chance.

Either way, the majority of his early games for us were at RM

pretty sure he was RM for that spurs game too. He played LB v Benfica i believe, having to mark angel di maria when he really was something

pretty sure he was RM for that spurs game too. He played LB v Benfica i believe, having to mark angel di maria when he really was something

That was my memory of it, but according to the match report on bbc he came on at right back.

Regardless, the majority of his early appearances for us were at RM, im sure of that.

That was my memory of it, but according to the match report on bbc he came on at right back.

Regardless, the majority of his early appearances for us were at RM, im sure of that.

it might have been the first game he'd every played RB for us actually, i hated him at right mid, because he never seemed to create anything then he played this one game at RB and started causing mayhem and i was wondering how he couldn't do that at RM ha

I know next to nothing about Todibo, I saw him once for Schalke when he was awful but I won't judge him on that because the whole team was rank. Would be slightly concerned at the fact he's virtually a complete novice though.

Of course. At 1.9m he is not easily pushed around and has both speed & technique to deal with any attacking player

I never quite understood this concern that somehow the PL was more demanding on a player than others - even smaller players who have thrived elsewhere in Europe make the transition in England
I would love him here for a year on loan
He could rotate with James and learn from him in training.
If he is not wanted at Barca this year he will not be learning from Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.