2020/21 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the spirit of kindness and fairness i am giving all those who wrote off holgate a 2 hour window to apologize which will be accepted beyond that point we gotta go deep on the cockroaches that infest us. thanks buddies.

Why would I waste a good hamburger?

I like the boy Maso, he has a lot of potential, but Keane is currently our best CB and I wont be told otherwise.
in the same spirit ur doctor tells u to cut fat out of ur diet u should really listens when the professionals kindly impart wisdom on u.

You’re usually right, but on this you're definitely wrong!
Well Marcel it’s not often you are right, but you’re wrong again.

Well said, gentlemen ;)

....be very interesting, though, if a new CB comes in and impresses. On current form, he would perhaps partner Keane and if that partnership performs well then Holgate might have to be patient.

Will be interesting to see the type of player we sign.

Anyone without much pace and we'll surely be going with a deep defence which means Keane is pretty much a shoe in.

Someone with pace and we can play a mid-high line with Holgate or revert back to the deep defence when needed.

Any players out there who would catch your eye as being a good partner for Holgate and Keane? I feel we need a 1st choice rather than an 'option'.

Status
Not open for further replies.